Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

question re picking up at amex - village way

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Hey, can somebody help me? Can you get picked up on village way? So if I go wait at the entrance to the uni on village way is it ok to be picked up from there? Thanks

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
For future ref, I'd guess it is at the bottom of the old school entrance.

From Coldean Lane heading towards Falmer, take right at the lights under flyover, you can the set down/pick up and you'll then be heading towards Brighton. Those going to the match head under the railway bridge and turn left.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Genuinely can't find that anywhere. Not here I'm guessing - Brighton and Hove Albion | Club | Travel | Travel | Home Fans Travel - where is this?

Apologies responded to this thread when I was in a hurray, I have read a club travel guide about a safe drop off point further down the A270 when looking into getting dropped off for the Bristol City game this year 14.01. I can no longer find it, will look tomorrow.

Another tread Most suitable drop off point near the Amex?

Also mentions the slip road under the new fly over and you walk under the small Falmer school access bridge and up the new path to the stadium. I imagine a call into the club may throw some light on this, perhaps after the argus headlines about people dicing with death Albion fans 'dicing with death' From The Argus) they wanted to deter people driving into the area at all.

Street view shop of path that is now a new access road

Attachments

• Falmer Bridge .jpg
    Falmer Bridge .jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 8

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here