Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Question for the stattos!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I can’t think of any more recent than Darren Freeman vs Mansfield and Bobby Zamora vs Chester in the 1999-2000 season.

Jake Robinson scored 2 hat tricks in the 06/07 season but I don’t think another player got one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Somewhat embarrassingly during the game this afternoon, I asked @Papa Lazarou "Who was the last Albion player to score a hat-trick?"

I'd barely finished the question before he was responding with "Evan Ferguson against Newcastle this season", to make me feel all kinds of stupid.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I can’t think of any more recent than Darren Freeman vs Mansfield and Bobby Zamora vs Chester in the 1999-2000 season.

Jake Robinson scored 2 hat tricks in the 06/07 season but I don’t think another player got one.
Bobby got one against Cambridge - a “Perfect“ one too as I recall. 4-3 win I think.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When was the last time we had two different players scoring a hat-trick in the same season?
If you are willing to include friendlies, 2012-13 (Leo Ulloa against Huddersfield Town in March and Ashley Barnes against Maidstone United in July).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If you are willing to include friendlies, 2012-13 (Leo Ulloa against Huddersfield Town in March and Ashley Barnes against Maidstone United in July).
Even if we were counting friendlies wouldn’t that still be two different seasons? Surely the game against Maidstone in July would be part of the 13-14 season.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I have what I believe to be Bobby's two hat trick game balls.
Well played you, Sir! I was at the Cambridge game with a mate who supports Cambridge. Truly marvellous scenes.

Had to Google who got our other goal - OGH of course. Slightly surprised to see that the FDM was on the bench because Simon Royce was between the sticks, one of his half dozen appearances for us on loan from Leicester. Oh how times have changed…

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Conversation on way to station with our newly famous yellow jacketed man - last player to get an away hat trick? Trossard was given but then we changed it to player we actually like, was it Murray at Wycombe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here