• slade in

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters

Taxman

I've got beautiful eyes
Oct 16, 2006
I think we're alone now
how many games have you been to?

as a slade in man it astonishes me that a lot of fans that want slade out don’t appear to go to games. seems a bit unfair on slade that some of the most vocal people against him have only listened to the game on seagulls world or seen the result

it has been bad, but at games the minority are the people calling for him to leave, yet on here it seems the other way around

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
good poll !

My initial reaction to the performance on Saturday was "Slade out" having witnessed all but one of the home matches this season.

On reflection, I am still backing Slade, but lets just say my confidence in him is wafer thin. He just cannot seem to get consistent results.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have been to every home game and the style of play is awful the technical approach woeful and the tactical approach is as easily read by other team as easily as Peter and Jane is by a 7 year. Yes we beat a very poor Wycombe team who are punching well above thier weight and WILL go back down and, they had us on the ropes near the end.

As for Gillingham they travel about as well as the Titanic is an Atlantic ice field. Perhaps we might just overcome the dross. But that is what Southampton Charlton, Leeds etc will say about us.

He can't do it I am afraid . Soon he will lose the dressing room there were signs that was starting on Saturday

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I've been to no games whatsoever (yet I deem my opinion to be sacred, ahem.), couldn't make Carlisle (work commitments!) bur will defo be at Hartlepool... and thus I reserve judgement until the Southampton game on the tele.

Unlucky is the word this season, looking at the stats (and I do), we seem to have been "in" every game and deserving of a few more breaks (the Huddersfield game apart), it'll come... this I am sure of.

Thus I am well and truly rooted in the "in camp" (as I was when Adams was removed) and to those NSC scribes of doom and sexually repressed anger - I'm afraid no amount of stomping, ranting and/or cyber whoring postulations will ever change my mind.

So go f*** one's self.

Albion

YouTube - Clark Hutchinson. Free to be Stoned

Kosh xx

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I have been to Tranmere and Millwall away games and Home to MKDons.

Slade In

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
All the home games. I was Slade out for the first time last Saturday. On reflection I may be heading for the fence. Maybe.

Funny that. I was also 'Slade Out' for the first time after seeing the game on Saturday. Since then I have calmed down and reflected a bit and I really hope Slade gets a fair crack to sort it out and push us the table. Can't believe what a fickle bastard I am.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I have been to every home game and the style of play is awful the technical approach woeful and the tactical approach is as easily read by other team as easily as Peter and Jane is by a 7 year. Yes we beat a very poor Wycombe team who are punching well above thier weight and WILL go back down and, they had us on the ropes near the end.

As for Gillingham they travel about as well as the Titanic is an Atlantic ice field. Perhaps we might just overcome the dross. But that is what Southampton Charlton, Leeds etc will say about us.

He can't do it I am afraid . Soon he will lose the dressing room there were signs that was starting on Saturday

And on Sunday....:glare:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Funny that. I was also 'Slade Out' for the first time after seeing the game on Saturday. Since then I have calmed down and reflected a bit and I really hope Slade gets a fair crack to sort it out and push us the table. Can't believe what a fickle bastard I am.
:lolol: At leat you're honest mate, fair play to you!

I know what you mean though, I've only been to Walsall and I'm 'Slade in' - but when I saw the result on Saturday night for a brief, fleeting moment part of me DID think: "Another f***ing home defeat - sack the useless jerk!"

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
All home games bar walsall, and 3 or 4 away games and im not too sure where i stand. Have seen SOME decent football, but this side should be playing decent football week in week out with the money we have spent. Yes there have been some unlucky results, but most games we have deserved to lose! The only problem i have, is that slade seems to have tried everything, so what is going to change?!? If we keep losing football matches, the players will start to lose respect in the manager, and then something really will have to change!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I didn't go Saturday but I've been to most of the home games this year

I've been to most of the home games this season but I really hope the Oldham game was not a sign of things to come. All the other games have been entertaining with positive signs from a better team than last year trying to play decent football. Saturday was a huge downer for me with a seemingly lack of invention, intent or fight.
It's amazing how many other posters seem also to have had a rethink, are trying to erase Saturday from their memory banks, and are now willing to give Slade more time to push forward and get the points that our football this season has deserved.

Oldham at home was revealing of such awful tactics and approach play from the team, that I truly have to question how we went from the promise of the Gills match to the lack of it v Oldham. Remembering that vs Gillingham was also a singular diamond in a lot of rough, the only consistency I am seeing is our ineptitude.

The buck can only stop at one destination

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Been to every home game, Yeovil, Millwall, Brentford away. Slade out.

Same here. There just has not been any improvement, if anything we are getting worse. If a decent replacement can be lined up then I am afraid Slade has to go. We will need to win Saturday with a good performance for Slade to keep his job IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports