Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Question for the old farts

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You will have the advantage of sharing your ST with full price attendees once you get an over 65 ST.

Season Ticket Holders can upgrade their concession tickets (eg under 21, under 18, under 10 or over 65), for any home league men's match. To upgrade your ticket you will need to follow the steps below, pay for the difference in price, and then forward the new ticket to the person who will be using the ticket for the game.

I'm under 65 and over 21 and feeling like a minority when I truly am not a minority.

Tiptoe through the NSC

Sep 13, 2017
St. Leonards-on-Sea
I think that the trigger date is the end of November. Birthdays before that get the reduction for that whole season and birthdays after that do not.

I rang the club last summer to ask this exact question and I was told unequivocally that the cut off date is 1st December. Imagine my delight to hear this, as I was due to turn 65 on 30th November 2021.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
You need to have reached 65 by the beginning of any new season to be eligible for the concession l believe.

I have to say that although l turned 65 last April the area that my seat is in, W1G isn't discounted, so if l wish to retain my seat, which l do, l have to continue paying full whack for the privilege.

It's a bugger isn't it. Same for me and Mrs Earle. Didn't really consider it in 2011, but it hurts a bit now for 2 seats, so I'm headed elsewhere next season and saving £100s. I've raised it a couple of times with PB. His argument that there's a great view everywhere apparently doesn't apply to my seats or yours which are 'Premium Seats' with a best view and thus no concessions will apply. His analogy is with the best seats at the theatre where you also may not be offered concessions.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I rang the club last summer to ask this exact question and I was told unequivocally that the cut off date is 1st December. Imagine my delight to hear this, as I was due to turn 65 on 30th November 2021.

Ha! That's why I got a reduction for the full season (65th birthday 29th November 2021). I was more than a week early - my mother must have planned this all those years back :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here