NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
IMG_7286.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
People are making jokes, but IMHO there is a serious question to be asked here, and I’m going to be the one brave enough to ask it.

So here it comes.

*inhales deeply*

What flavour are the Pringles, @Eeyore?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
People are making jokes, but IMHO there is a serious question to be asked here, and I’m going to be the one brave enough to ask it.

So here it comes.

*inhales deeply*

What flavour are the Pringles, @Eeyore?
That could start another fight. But as we're here, sour cream and onion with added flounce.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Yep, one of them did this to me, which is why I can't use the site anymore.

Not sure whether it was Guinness or another mod, but the tiny old decrepit testicles that these moderators possess to use this cowardly feature rather than publicly ban the individuals they don't like is truly pathetic.

Either way, I've been lurking on this site, and it's rather impressive how quickly it's becoming a shadow of its former glory. Abysmal moderating surely has to be responsible for its downfall. Love how Bozza makes 90% of the relevant threads these days, rather desperate really.

Top tips for those that the mods use this feature for:

- Use firefox
- Use adblocker
- Delete all cookies, and don't log in again

Reddit is another alternative BHAFC site, with far more active users, as this ageing archaic site comes to an end.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
I don't want a boxing match with GB, I just would like an answer to my question. For months now it's taken ages to login / post on NSC. I suspected that maybe something had been done to my NSC account to make it awkward for me to login / post, when GB asked me on Monday if it took me time to login, it made me think that maybe something has been done to my account, however if GB comes on here and says it's not something the mods can do and they ban users they disagree with and don't make it slow to login then I will apologise. I'm no IT expert and have no idea how these things work so no doubt GB can come on here and refute my suggestions, I await his reply........

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Not sure whether it was Guinness or another mod, but the tiny old decrepit testicles that these moderators possess to use this cowardly feature rather than publicly ban the individuals they don't like is truly pathetic.

Either way, I've been lurking on this site, and it's rather impressive how quickly it's becoming a shadow of its former glory. Abysmal moderating surely has to be responsible for its downfall. Love how Bozza makes 90% of the relevant threads these days, rather desperate really.

- Use firefox
- Use adblocker

Reddit is another alternative BHAFC site, with far more active users, as this ageing archaic site comes to an end.
"NSC isn't as good as it used to be" threads aren't as good as they used to be...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

- Use firefox
- Use adblocker

Nadine's back.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

- Use firefox
- Use adblocker

Oh My God Wow GIF

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

- Use firefox
- Use adblocker

Please don't let there be a Mustafa III.

The sequels are getting worse each time.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

- Use firefox
- Use adblocker

IMG_7288.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here