Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Question about the American Express Lounge

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Does anyone know if American Express Lounge ticket holders can invite a mere season ticket holder (me) into the lounge AFTER the game for a coffee/drink? I want to meet up with an ex-colleague for an hour or so and would prefer us to be able to do so there rather than on a windy concourse or in a packed Dick's Bar. Thanks for any info.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Does anyone know if American Express Lounge ticket holders can invite a mere season ticket holder (me) into the lounge AFTER the game for a coffee/drink? I want to meet up with an ex-colleague for an hour or so and would prefer us to be able to do so there rather than on a windy concourse or in a packed Dick's Bar. Thanks for any info.
If your friend was with another lanyard holder, who happened to ask him to hold their lanyard and he came down to the entrance and accidentally slipped and the spare lanyard landed round your neck who knows….

Last edited:

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
If your friend was with another lanyard holder, who happened to him to hold their lanyard and he came down to the entrance and accidentally slipped and the spare lanyard landed round your neck who knows….
I appreciate the creative solution but would prefer to do it legitimately if possible. I wouldn’t want to pass my lanyard onto someone else in case they misbehaved and it rebounded on me. (Not that I’m ever likely to be in a lanyard seat!)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I appreciate the creative solution but would prefer to do it legitimately if possible. I wouldn’t want to pass my lanyard onto someone else in case they misbehaved and it rebounded on me. (Not that I’m ever likely to be in a lanyard seat!)
Fair enough CM

Edit, what I would say is those lanyards are transferable so in theory the holder of the said lanyard in all likelihood could well be a potential troublemaker too, very unlikely though

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
“The American Express Lounge. If you don’t have a lanyard, then don’t leave home.”

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Do any of the lounges have lanyards any more? Certainly don’t in the Focus and others in the WSM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here