Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about taking baggage into the Amex

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Whenever I have come back from The Netherlands and needed to go straight to the Amex, I've sent an email to the supporter services. They looked after my suitcase for me.

Jul 7, 2003
When you get searched at the entrance, you can ask the stewards to put the bag in storage. There's one near most of the entrances. You then go and collect it after the game.

There are storage areas where they let the bikers put their helmets etc if you ask the stewards nicely. Probably best if you get there a bit earlier and don't leave it until a few minutes before kick off though when they are already rushed off their feet.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I once went on a conservation working holiday near Oxford, then straight on to Headington for a game on the way home. They started to look in my large rucksack and saw all the muddy dirty clothes at the top and recoiled somewhat. I had actually asked if I could leave my bag somewhere safe as it had a billhook in it further down (hedging axe type thing) - but they weren't bothered, and just let me in!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here