Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Queretaro-Atlas riot

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I agree with those saying I wouldn't make up my mind about a country based on what i'd seen on netflix

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Loved Mexico especially San Carlos Nuevo Guaymas, we drove down for a four days while staying in Arizona about 13 years ago though, friendly people, fantastic food.

Attachments

• 819-dd8cc1480715.jpg
    819-dd8cc1480715.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 117

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
According to one report if deaths are declared at the stadium then the team and league are criminally liable. So despite apparent copious video and photo evidence to the contrary there's motivation and perhaps corruption to declare people dying later of injuries or in unrelated accidents.

Yeah I was chatting with some Mexican footy fans on Reddit about this earlier. They're convinced there's some cover up unfolding. Quite poorly from the looks of it.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I liked Quito personally. Terrifying airport though!

It's pretty stunning considering where it's located, also went to a few nightclubs there and had a good time. It's the only place where I saw an example of the violence mentioned as a guy was casually walking around a park with his shirt torn open and body slashed up. Was drinking a can of beer though so not really sure what had happened to him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Still FIFA must know what they are doing by including Mexico as a host country for the 2026 World Cup

Managed well enough on their own in 1986. I'm pleased they are involved again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here