Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
And here I thought Pocognoli spoke french. Apparently Anthony did too.

The French-speaking Belgian left-back on loan from West Brom revealed: "I liked the position. I just said to Anthony 'let me shoot'. We have a good relationship so he said okay.

"He tried to explain something to do, quite technically. I said 'I don't understand what you are saying' even though it was in French!

I picture an excited Knockaert explaining something very technical in French and Pocognoli not really listening because he knew what he wanted to do. Execution was the key.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can someone turn that into a video people can watch

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The French-speaking Belgian left-back on loan from West Brom revealed: "I liked the position. I just said to Anthony 'let me shoot'. We have a good relationship so he said okay.

"He tried to explain something to do, quite technically. I said 'I don't understand what you are saying' even though it was in French!

I picture an excited Knockaert explaining something very technical in French and Pocognoli not really listening because he knew what he wanted to do. Execution was the key.

Or perhaps he only speaks Flemish?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Meanwhile Knockaert thinks Pocognoli scored thanks to his advice :D

I think he may have been taking the piss
It turns out he wasn't :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here