Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
As for QPR, they are a good side and could easily finish in the top six. Don't underestimate that they were BANG up for beating the unbeaten leaders, with their new manager. And with their front 4 of Hoilett, Fer, Phillips and Austin they have no business being in mid table. They will breeze past the likes of Cardiff shortly.

Good point. I reckon we might do a job on Middlesbrough now.

I'm going to call a top 6 of the current top 5 and QPR, if they keep hold of Austin.

Is tonight actually the longest we've held a 2 goal lead for? I made it just under 10 mins.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought there was nothing in the game, 2-2 was a fair result in the end. We only played from 1-0 to 2-1 when we were awesome, but couldn't kill it. Had we been able to get a third, we'd have got 4 or 5 and it would have been a Charlton away again. But it wasn't to be and they came back into it, fair play and a good game of football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They were getting stronger and had the game lasted a few minutes more I think they would have won but hey ho they didnt and a draw was the correct and likely result

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
First half went pass in a flash but the second half seemed horrendously long.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
QPR were a big strong quick and physical side and in Charlie Austin they probably have the best forward in the division - they will give anyone a tough game at home. The good news therefore is that Hull, Ipswich, Birmingham, Derby, Brentford (they could still threaten) and last but by no means least Middlesborough have all got to go there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports