Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It's 2 good away results as long as we do the business at home on Saturday. No reason why we cant

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
This puts massive amounts of pressure on Saturdays game IMO!!!

How many times has Dunk lost his cool this year...

I will have to take my shoes and socks off to calculate that! Not a Dunk fan he may well go on to great things but he's ****ing it up for us :tosser:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd rather a straight red for dunk tonight and a run in the side for hunemeier. Dunk needs out of the firing line for a couple of weeks

If Hughton has any sense Dunk will take a long long rest now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I agree. I really think Hughton has a problem with getting the players to play through those final 10 minutes. Any game when you're up, home or away, with 10 minutes to go means the opposition is going to come at you all guns blazing, Brighton seem to crumble at that point so often.
We've actually pinched the odd goal in the last ten minutes too.

string_bean

Dec 15, 2014
listen, when we were 0-2 up i was mastabating furiously at our attacking play, my cock was red raw!! now its still gently weeping

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Went wrong before the sending off. Went wrong when again our defender dived in at the near post and sat on his ares for their first goal. Stand up man bloody stand up. What do they learn in training and why doesn't he know that anyway? Crap defending. Utterly shit.

Mate please the sending off cost us 3 ****ing points Dunk is a Wanker!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Mate clutching at straws with the 4-5-1 the sending off has cost us 3 points madness from Dunk I say get rid in Jan to the highest bidder!!

the lad has obvious ability but seems to have trouble concentrating.......man of the match performance v derby to a calamatous sending off in a matter of 72 hours, if he could only keep his head he can be a great player....:rant:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Lol....he had Greer sold on Saturday for the penalty ...Dunk is off out on his arse ..be the German on Saturday
Yes I think Dunk is going to that naughty corner... the same one that Ince is in....the Old guard are slowly being discarded thank God. ...

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
You're all deluded if think dunk cost us. QPR were running riot before that.
Behave. They were pressing and pushing but as soon as we went to 10, losing our centre half, it started to feel inevitable.

Every possibility that Dunk being there would've kept us in the lead.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Our goals both had an element of fortune about them.

You do not have to torture yourselves about us chucking away nailed on points - they never were. On the balance of play we deserved a point tonight and nearly lost.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
the lad has obvious ability but seems to have trouble concentrating.......man of the match performance v derby to a calamatous sending off in a matter of 72 hours, if he could only keep his head he can be a great player....:rant:

Nope I'm not buying that crap far too many mistakes this season I'm not sure he will be a great player!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
having said that....best type of defence is attack............continually bemoaned for lacking that killer instinct to finish teams off........this would appear to be another example of that......gotta beat boro now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here