Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
0-0 ht. They've been the better side. We will see if they can keep up the intensity of their play in the second half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Solid at the back but struggling to keep possession and not really looking very dangerous. Has Green had anything other than routine saves? A draw will be a fine result on what I've seen so far. They have some very tricky players.

Ref having a very good game so far too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Job done first half. We're in control. Believe.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Did well enough to stay 0-0 and could have nicked one on the break. I trust CH to set us up for the second half.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
We need to keep the ball down on the deck and play fast and quick, Losing almost every ball in the air!. Can't defend corners or crosses. which has me concerned.
STOP PASSING THE EFFING BALL BACK TO STOCKDALE, FFS

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
QPR looking the better side but we don't look uncomfortable.

Only worry for me is that we have very little in the way of a game changer on the bench (Bobby of course excluded!!)

Maybe a chance for Manu to step up with 20 mins left if its still level or if we are having to chase the game.

All in all I would have taken a draw at the start, just like I would have done at Derby. Would rather win at home on Sat as Boro are definitely a bigger threat come the end of the season

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Its obvious to anyone with half a brain that we're not planning to score until Sir Bob comes on to nick the winner :dunce:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wednesday getting beat is a good result for us.
There are only good results for us if we can take advantage. Results went terrifically our way on Saturday, with only one team in the top ten winning, but that late penalty pegged us back and prevented us taking full advantage.
We need to win tonight. Not going to be easy ....................

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pundits creaming themselves about the other team again, getting used to being the bit players at the top of the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here