QPR Away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No subscription needed, but you can't watch it on freeview. You need to watch it on the internet - there's an app you download when you have the pass. Alternatively, you can get a NowTV box thingy for £20 ish, which plugs into the TV.

I got a now tv box with a months sky sports for £35, timing it for the last match on sky and the next 2, keep a look out amazon on black friday had an offer for a box and 2 day passes for £10 which is a great deal, been impressed so far but it does stream off the internet so you either do it wirelessly or with an ethernet cable, you can also watch on 3 other devices if your on the road with a tablet or laptop or phone.
Thanks for your help. Will consider these options :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Before I get abuse :bowdown:
I have got my ticket courtesy of Jnr Hoillet.
He is seeing the daughter of one of my work colleagues, and as I was too late to get one thru normal channels as sold out, desperate methods ensued.
Still get to see my team play :albion2:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I will be just to the left of you all as I am sat amongst friends who are all QPR supporters. I plan on celebrating wildly when we score, we will score too.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
League Football was a magazine included within the prog with general stuff in.

Soccer Review (6566), Football League Review (66/67-71/72) and League Football magazine (72/73-Jan '75) was one of the hidden treasures of football in the 60s & 70s.

366 issues.

This was possibly the one from that QPR programme.

733.jpg

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Before I get abuse :bowdown:
I have got my ticket courtesy of Jnr Hoillet.
He is seeing the daughter of one of my work colleagues, and as I was too late to get one thru normal channels as sold out, desperate methods ensued.
Still get to see my team play :albion2:

But it isn't Sold Out - there are still a few available, and they are in the Lower tier, so not restricted view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports