Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pyrotechnics adding to atmospher

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Crikey that is crazy especially the thrown pyrotechnics ! One can only hope the simple minded copycats over here don't see that .
Although to be fair i do find myself quite concerned about the missing "E"

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Spraying the mums, dads and players at Liverpool v Madrid Under 9 Cup Final

For one heart stopping moment, I thought the victim in this video was Cucurella with his Mumurella collapsed on the ground, gasping for air.

https://youtu.be/fXjJnYufJf0

Fortunately, I quickly realised that despite the hair, it wasn’t our little PoTS in distress. My god was I relieved!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[tweet]1531000939733196800[/tweet]

Wankers. Anyone throwing fire at me would get the full Brian Clough response.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Jesus christ.

Football violence elsewhere is sometimes at a whole other level to anything you'd see here. France has seen some insane levels of violence this season.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Someone isn't woke. Think you'll find It is atmospthey/them

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A few on here have talked about the ‘wonderful’ pyrotechnic displays at European matches and how we should follow suit. Perhaps this incident will spare us from this crap going forwards.

Rumour has it that when this incident happened, Paul Barber was only minutes away from publishing his essay "Please bring your pyros to the Amex" on the Albion website.

I don't think you have to worry.

Last edited:

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Rumour has it that when this incident happened, Paul Barber was only minutes away from publishing his essay "Please bring your pyros to the Amex" on the Albion website.

I don't think you have to worry.

Thankfully no bottle tops were thrown during the disturbance.

el punal

I’m all for fun and frivolity at the football but sometimes you have to think of your fellow fans - I know, some are incapable of thinking at all. Personally I don’t give a shit about pyros but there was one incident which certainly made me reconsider. At the Southampton away game someone let off a pyro when Maupay scored and, of course, all the Albion fans were celebrating.

Catching the bus home (ever so local me!) I got chatting to a fellow Seagull fan. He told me that he had to collect his car, drive back to the stadium and collect his wife. When said pyro went off right next to her she suffered an asthma attack. Needless to say she needed time to recover hence the reason for her husband going out of his way to ensure her well being.

So, you pyro chuckers out there - think of those around you before letting go of the blue bonfire. :cheers:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A few on here have talked about the ‘wonderful’ pyrotechnic displays at European matches and how we should follow suit. Perhaps this incident will spare us from this crap going forwards.
:) yep, I even saw a bloke filming his very young son holding one outside a pub on Saturday before the game :ffsparr:

Can I suggest avoiding Lewes first week of November :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here