Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pyecombe P&R

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I understand the busses etc for this site are meant to be only for people parking their cars there, unlike the normal sites where anyone can jump on.

Is this actually being enforced, especially after games does anyone know? It’d be the simplest way for me to get away after the game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Won’t be after the game I’d imagine

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
I think it might be enforced, I'm parking there and have a car park ticket with my car reg on it and a bus ticket with my name on it so will be easy to enforce if they want to.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I understand the busses etc for this site are meant to be only for people parking their cars there, unlike the normal sites where anyone can jump on.

Is this actually being enforced, especially after games does anyone know? It’d be the simplest way for me to get away after the game.

Did you use it? I very much doubt any checking would be done as its hardy likely anyone will be making their way to Pyecombe unless their car is parked there - what they gonna do take you back on the bus if you do not jump in a motor?

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Brilliant p&r. Make it permanent please

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I had uni car park ticket but opted for the new P&R ad was arriving quite close to kick off and super glad I did. Very smooth and away very easy after the game. Could be a game changer for people heading down from London.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Did you use it? I very much doubt any checking would be done as its hardy likely anyone will be making their way to Pyecombe unless their car is parked there - what they gonna do take you back on the bus if you do not jump in a motor?

I did use it and for future reference of anyone else who finds this thread, I wasn't asked to present any proof of actually having a car parked after the game - very easy pick up location for people in the vicinity of hurstpierpoint or hassocks - left with a minute to go and straight onto a bus, away from the stadium within 15 mins and back to the site about quarter to 8.

I presume its different beforehand mind, but I got to the stadium a different way.

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I had uni car park ticket but opted for the new P&R ad was arriving quite close to kick off and super glad I did. Very smooth and away very easy after the game. Could be a game changer for people heading down from London.

Well you can look forward to using it again, the next time there is a rail strike. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here