Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Punishment" for the pitch invaders?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
well i had my picture taken with the stewards as I told them i was going on then pitch,, then two very lovely female police officers while on the pitch so if Barber wants to ban me he will have to sack his staff and sue the police....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
From where I was at South end of East Upper it was good to see no one goading the away fans and instead just going to celebrate. Was all very good natured.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The club are in the position of being able cancel ST of offenders as they have a waiting list to resell them to. I would expect the club to enforce this strictly as there are very few areas that they will come from.

I don't get it - if the club has asked us not to invade the pitch, why would we want to? It's a lack of respect for the club, players and Tony Bloom, let alone the other supporters who want to allow the players the opportunity of going round the ground to thank them for their support.

Hahahahahaha LOL

First pitch invasion when the game ended, lasted about an hour and included the players leading a sing song, Bloom going mental etc etc

Second pitch 'invasion' (more of a congregation really) as the Derby/Hudds game ended, again lasted about an hour. Gathering in front of the players lounge in the East stand as they all went mental and lead another set of chants/songs, then a long speech from CH from the West Stand, and then a speech from TB too.

Hugs from police and stewards who were happy to join pics, 100% good natured throughout, a few that tried to get up to the players lounge were sent back to the pitch.

Maybe my double-suspension/ban will be in the post.

What.A. Day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here