Pulls MUST pay Palace £3.5million

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Thanks. That's what we all think too. Only took 1500 of us to win our battle.
Whereas.....well, you know.....

There were Brighton fans who campaigned long and hard and at great personal expense who sadly never got to see us in our new home so, with all due respect, take your crap banter and shove it up your arse, you disrespectful little weasel.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well this went well.

It could have been a interesting discussion about the merits of contracts and the worth of modern day football. And the fact that walking out on a job the day before the season starts really was unprofessional. The fact T.Pulis has been ordered to pay both parties legal costs as well as 3.5 million is also quite surprising.

But no lets bang on about something that happened 6 years ago, that was the fault of one man who has no attachment with the club anymore.

Mar 2, 2016
There were Brighton fans who campaigned long and hard and at great personal expense who sadly never got to see us in our new home so, with all due respect, take your crap banter and shove it up your arse, you disrespectful little weasel.

That's life. What's your point?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well this went well.

It could have been a interesting discussion about the merits of contracts and the worth of modern day football. And the fact that walking out on a job the day before the season starts really was unprofessional. The fact T.Pulis has been ordered to pay both parties legal costs as well as 3.5 million is also quite surprising.

But no lets bang on about something that happened 6 years ago, that was the fault of one man who has no attachment with the club anymore.

I don't understand the animosity on both sides. When we're competing, I enjoy the rivalry as much as the next man, but when we're in different divisions I'm pretty ambivalent to palace.
Worth pointing out that the palace on this thread have been banging on about something that happened between 1992-1997 - caused by three people who haven't been associated with the club for 19 years, one of whom is dead.

C'est la vie.

Mar 2, 2016
Nice comment, really nice comment.

I'll tell you the problem shall I? You're looking for insults where there aren't any.

Its called giving it out but not taking it.
Or taking a spanking on a thread about Palace. Again.
Either is good.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Worth pointing out that the palace on this thread have been banging on about something that happened between 1992-1997 - caused by three people who haven't been associated with the club for 19 years, one of whom is dead.

C'est la vie.

They like to remind us about our own past. Mainly as they're only 6 years old and don't have their own.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'll tell you the problem shall I? You're looking for insults where there aren't any.

Its called giving it out but not taking it.
Or taking a spanking on a thread about Palace. Again.
Either is good.

Taking a spanking. Heard it all now.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I don't understand the animosity on both sides. When we're competing, I enjoy the rivalry as much as the next man, but when we're in different divisions I'm pretty ambivalent to palace.

C'est la vie.

I am the same, I mean christ ! both teams have the same sort of history, demographic and 100 years of little success. Love watching Palace beat Brighton and for 90 mins will be all froth and anger but as soon as the 90 minuets are up Ill join you in the bar for a drink and chat about the game. Its all pantomime hatred IMO.

But this might be because where I live its about 50 / 50 Brighton , Palace...and horrible Chelsea, Arsenal, Man unt , they are the real enemy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I ****ing hate this board sometimes.

Part of me doesn't want to go up so we don't have the Palace trolls on here every ****ing day

But the clicks are all good for revenue so they dont have the balls for an away end. FACT

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Well that told me, you swine!

How do you think you will get on against Leicester? Obviously I want a Leicester win but all the more so because I (and many others) want to see them win the title.

And are you worried about relegation? I believe you'll be fine and just hope we can join you next season.

Mar 2, 2016
How do you think you will get on against Leicester? Obviously I want a Leicester win but all the more so because I (and many others) want to see them win the title.

And are you worried about relegation? I believe you'll be fine and just hope we can join you next season.

I think this could be our best season yet. From being on the brink of a crest of a slump we could be looking at a trophy.
As for going down, was never going to happen.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Part of me doesn't want to go up so we don't have the Palace trolls on here every ****ing day

But the clicks are all good for revenue so they dont have the balls for an away end. FACT

With respect, you're talking utter nonsense on every count...

1. The loose rule is threads about Palace are pretty much fair game for Palace fans to join in on. Other threads are not.
2. Are you really that precious that you can't open a thread where Palace fans have posted and not feel all 'Outraged of Brighton'? If so - don't open them - there aren't that many and there are many more interesting and exciting things going in and around the Albion right now.
3. If there was an 'away end' then presumably you wouldn't visit it. Similarly, don't open the Palace threads.
4. Regardless, if Palace fans go too far then action will be taken - the same as anyone else using NSC.
5. I suspect Palace threads contribute to less than 1% of NSC's revenues. Maybe you have better sight of them than me given you know it's a FACT. Interested to hear...?

I'm happy to sanction a "Thread for Albion fans to mock Crystal Palace <No Palace fans allowed>" thread if that would make you feel better. Let me know.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We had 2 marches. The one at Selhurst which I was at. Got on the telly too according to family and friends, and on a bank holiday if memory serves which ain't too ahabby, and the second one in the city. Which I wasn't at.
For the Selhurst march there was in the region of 1500. As Max Boyce used to say - I know coz I was there.
Don't know how many for the second one though.

Wow! :bowdown:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It was started by us, commented on by us. Why would it be in the Away End even if there was one? They've just commented on some stuff said about their club on our board. So what? How are you going to stop other Albion fans starting threads about Palace!!??

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
It was just that, it seems.

There is no legal dispute to this on record, or can you point us to where it is ? ???

There does not have to be a legal dispute. Do you not know how these things work, its always a take what we offer or maybe spend up with nothing. Now I'm not saying Brighton were wrong to do this, its just things that happen. That the likes of you and me have no control over, so to use it as a stick to beat the opposing set of fans, is a bit tragic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports