[Brighton] Pullis to West Brom

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck to him. You should worry more about your own sh@t sandwich. I watched your game against Millwall. Utter dogsh@t.

Maybe Chris can bring in Henry as tackling coach.

Lol the pain of the Palace as they suddenly discover which of our teams is in the relegation zone :drink: See ya in August :wave:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Lol the pain of the Palace as they suddenly discover which of our teams is in the relegation zone :drink: See ya in August :wave:

I don't think so. With Pardew in charge we've easily got enough to be the fourth-shittest team in the Premier League. Sorry.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014

Oh yes, I was forgetting what a stellar season PLR Brighton are having. You should thank your lucky stars that one spot was pre-destined, and the buffoon is sorting out the spanners for another.

All my in-laws support Norwich. I think you'll be pleasantly disappointed.

I don't think so. With Pardew in charge we've easily got enough to be the fourth-shittest team in the Premier League. Sorry.

I guess the point of the thread is that there is one less shitty team with Pulis at Baggies, it's a big blow to you but sing a St Pauli song and it might all seem better :)

Baggie192

May 26, 2014
We aren't much differnt to Stoke's set up actually just with Terry Burton instead of Mark Cartwright

edit: Bozza couldn't announce until today because of Palace's no compete clause

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
PHP:
We aren't much differnt to Stoke's set up actually just with Terry Burton instead of Mark Cartwright

edit: Bozza couldn't announce until today because of Palace's no compete clause

Thanks for that, hope the charmless w@nker takes you down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports