Pubs in Eastbourne

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
I live in eastbourne.. Never found a pub to ever play brighton games unless on tv/sky sports! :wozza:

Heard in seaford they play games in pub and today on in blue lagoon I think hove

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Ok let's put you out of your misery. How is any pub going to show it if its not being televised on ITV or ESPN? Its not even plausible that a pub would attempt to find a live stream.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Ok let's put you out of your misery. How is any pub going to show it if its not being televised on ITV or ESPN? Its not even plausible that a pub would attempt to find a live stream.

Ironic how there is already a few pubs showing it in Brighton...

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Seven sisters in Willingdon has in the past. Worth giving them a ring.

bigboyo0

Jan 16, 2012
Brighton game is on AL Jazeera sport 3 and 5 and on hd2
Ring local pubs to find out if they have these sports channels on hot bird check on website liveonsat.com

Albion Rob

The Albanian cafe (can't remember the proper name)at the top end of Terminus Road (opposite Central Eating and Harleywood Diner) tends to show games if they're on foreign TV. I watched Stoke v The Albion in there a couple of years back. They eye you suspiciously at first but once you settle down with a coffee or a beer they're pretty cool.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I did watch Swindon v brighton at Martello pub, they have foreign tv channels there

Okay, cheers, I can't ring up as my phone is not working properly, so I'll just have to risk it.

EDIT: They said they weren't sure, they told me to check at 3 if it is on or not/

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports