Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Public Transport wages.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Three local and national based companies cover South Cheshire/Staffordshire and Derbyshire (Go to High Peak,D and G along with First) and like HGV no drivers aka service cuts/withdrawn. Why look at the websites pay rate is never shown,because its around £10/11 p/hr. Over to you.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Three local and national based companies cover South Cheshire/Staffordshire and Derbyshire (Go to High Peak,D and G along with First) and like HGV no drivers aka service cuts/withdrawn. Why look at the websites pay rate is never shown,because its around £10/11 p/hr. Over to you.
Because running public services just doesn't pay? To pay higher wages they'd need bigger subsidies, higher fares and more passengers. Some circles just can't be squared.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Three local and national based companies cover an South Cheshire/Staffordshire and Derbyshire (Go to High Peak,D and G along with First) and like HGV no drivers aka service cuts/withdrawn. Why look at the websites pay rate is never shown,because its around £10/11 p/hr. Over to you
Over to me, you say? How about this… What the actual f*** are you on about?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Glad I’m not the only one struggling to understand the opening post.
I understand many of the individual words but not what they mean in that order.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1665688453814.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
FFS, OP, sort yourself out. How many times, now?

For the rest of you, the OP is (I think) a bus driver and is complaining about the shit pay. Which is fair. All the best, Leaky, you mad, mad bastard :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
FFS, OP, sort yourself out. How many times, now?

For the rest of you, the OP is (I think) a bus driver and is complaining about the shit pay. Which is fair. All the best, Leaky, you mad, mad bastard :lolol:
I wasn’t sure if he/she/they was complaining 10 quid an hour was too much or not enough which is quite important. For transparency I believe everyone in work should earn at least a living wage; and 10 bucks is below this. So a) if you (OP) is saying it’s not enough I’m shoulder to shoulder with you. If b) you’re a tiresome right winger supporting low wages, which are proped up by tax credits, go f*** yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here