Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub to drink in on Saturday!

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Hi all,

My mates just taken over a pub near Pimlico station called ' Surprise at Pimlico'.....there's about 10 of us heading there and everyone is more than welcome.

If you dont want any trouble from Police or Palace/Millwall then come on over.

Nice pub on the main road heading back towards Victoria....getting there for 11.30

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That could work. Looking for somewhere in London Bridge really though.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
That could work. Looking for somewhere in London Bridge really though.

Yeah we were planning on L.Bridge too but with Millwall at home to Charlton it will be rammo'd with police & millwall scum, do without the hass!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
weatherspoons at victoria or the other one next to WHS at victoria

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
a load of us will be heading to the Barrowboy and Banker. Getting the 10:34 booze train to London Bridge!

I'd be very surprised if that is open. Very surprised. They often close it when Millwall are at home, let alone when Millwall are at home to Charlton, Palace are at home to Brighton and West Ham are at home to Chelsea.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I was concerned that this was the case, so I popped in today to check. I can report that he had his shoes on the correct feet, so there is no need to worry.

Trouble is that 95% of the customers are either palace or chelsea!

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
Hi all,

My mates just taken over a pub near Pimlico station called ' Surprise at Pimlico'.....there's about 10 of us heading there and everyone is more than welcome.

If you dont want any trouble from Police or Palace/Millwall then come on over.

Nice pub on the main road heading back towards Victoria....getting there for 11.30

the flora sandes opposite thornton heath train station. start serving at 9am and the breakfast is spot on. palace dont wake up till 11am so this pub should be taken by brighton no prob. good luck tomorrow and a safe trip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here