Pub in Lewes for Plymouth game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
The Volunteer, The Elephant and Castle and the Brewers Arms will all most likely have it on (although I havent watched footy in Lewes since the World Cup so forgive me if this is out of date).

Brewers (at the elbow) will probably be the better atmosphere

FatboyTim

Jul 14, 2003
the moon
Hannibal smith said:
The Volunteer, The Elephant and Castle and the Brewers Arms will all most likely have it on (although I havent watched footy in Lewes since the World Cup so forgive me if this is out of date).

I seem to remember them having a big screen at the brewers in the past...... sounds good.

Dandyman

In London village.
Hannibal smith said:

Unless the Volly has changed since I were a lad I would stick to one of the other two.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
Well bearing in mind that people did not have colour TV's then, I guess that it might have....

Enough of your cheek, young man, or your youth as a fag for God at that weirdo monastry/boarding school will be revealed to all and sundry...:D :ohmy:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ah, Mr Fatboy, i take you're attending the college reunion then? I *may* be driving down, so if you fancy a lift in executive comfort rather than a smelly train give us a bell next week and we'll sort somthing out.
:drink:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Tim, the Brewers is the best pub for watching football in Lewes. It can get busy sometimes but has a good selection of beer on tap. The Elephant & Castle is also a cracking boozer, and as LB says close to the Lewes Arms for all you real ale fans.

:wave:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Not that ive been out in Lewes for many moons, but E&C will be full of the usual satdi night lads and ladettes getting their weekly binge in. Brewers is a bit more civilised methinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports