Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub and Firm

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Lucas you will love talking to these f...ing idiots about football violence,do you know they have never lost a tear up with the mighty Palace,they have never been run across Hove park,one Brighton fan kicked to death Fifty Palace fans at East Croydon Station at Kings Cross they had there finest hour they were awesome outnumbering a few Palace fans,I tell you they are invincible be a afraid,very afraid !
Zzzzzzzz

Shouldn't have told us where you live, we gonna track you down muvva ****a.

I'm not hard to track down every Saturday morning in the Legends bar opposite the Empire State Building watching the Palace games,please any Albion fans on there Hols in NYC come down its a great place to watch the football sorry it's only Premier but seriously if you come into the Palace area(admittedly it's only small)it would be great to have proper football talk as the rest of the ********s in there are Man U Chelsea etc..

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I'm not hard to track down every Saturday morning in the Legends bar opposite the Empire State Building watching the Palace games,please any Albion fans on there Hols in NYC come down its a great place to watch the football sorry it's only Premier but seriously if you come into the Palace area(admittedly it's only small)it would be great to have proper football talk as the rest of the ********s in there are Man U Chelsea etc..

Any bars show championship games? Will be in NYC next sat

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Lucas if you are missing home the best macaroons can be found in Cocoa Patisserie on Queens Road near the station. Be warned however that the croissants are sub-par. Bienvenue à Brighton.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I belong to Commando Ultra 84 Marseille (Oldest ultra group in France)

A few of us belong to Commodore 1664.

It's an ultra group designed for keyboard warriors in their 40s who also like French beer.

Last edited:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Hi guys
I'm a french student and I am new in Brighton.
I'm here for 6 months and it's not possible for me to not talking about football and don't go to the stadium.
That's why I'm looking for a pub where I can meet you guys and talk about football, ultra/hooligan culture but also to better know your team.
Thanks
Lucas

You're going to want the Seafield pub in Hove at the bottom of George St. It's known for its warm and welcoming atmosphere, personable bar staff and the regulars love some football talk and banter.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hi guys
I'm here for 6 months and it's not possible for me to not talking about football and don't go to the stadium.
That's why I'm looking for a pub where I can meet you guys and talk about football, ultra/hooligan culture but also to better know your team.
Thanks

Lucas

Cheese eating surrender monkey.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hi guys
Thanks
Lucas

image.jpg

I have spotted at least two drums in this photo and a stray West Ham fan .
Good luck :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here