Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ps3 Games

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
A game I keep going back to is Just Cause 2. You can pick it up dirt cheap now and it's absolutely MASSIVE. You run around an exotic tropical island blowing the shit out of everything you find using a myriad of guns, cars, trucks, tuk tuks, planes, choppers, bikes, boats... You name it. AND you have a proper awesome grappling hook with which you can cause all sorts of mischief.

What's not to love?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Skyrim...immense....and f'ing HOURS of gameplay.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sleeping Dogs is bloody cracking, think you can pick up a pre owned copy for 20-25 now. Well worth it if you like the GTA series.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A game I keep going back to is Just Cause 2. You can pick it up dirt cheap now and it's absolutely MASSIVE. You run around an exotic tropical island blowing the shit out of everything you find using a myriad of guns, cars, trucks, tuk tuks, planes, choppers, bikes, boats... You name it. AND you have a proper awesome grappling hook with which you can cause all sorts of mischief.

What's not to love?

It's all style and no substance - I got bored by the time I was halfway through it

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
Playing sleeping dogs atm and its pretty cool. Red dead is just superb, as is skyrim. Assassin creed series are cool.

Any trophy hunters out there?

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
Ahha I can name you loads right then you got to have a go on these. Grand turimos 5, SAM AND MAX SERISE, Back to the future series, GTA V and the add on , Tekken 6, Red Fraction garollia, Infamous 1 and 2, space marins 3000, BOARDERLANDS and 2 when it come out this month, Far cry, The orange box,metal gear 4,LITTLE BIG PLANT 2, the darkness,resident evil 5,baynettoa,pes 2012,army of 2, Batman artkym alslem and artkym city, rock band series, gaiter hero series, edge, rage, dirt 2 or 3 , BIO SHOCK 1 or 2, blade kitten, blur, motor storm series, oblivion, braid, Burtal legand ,free relams , bullet storm, killzone 2 and 3, burn out paradise, midnight club La, COD series, HEAVY RAIN, DEMON SOULS AND DARK SOULS, THE DARKNESS 1 OR 2 I could go on but give some of them a go to start with, btw I cap the one sthat I think you should really really play, and personal Heavy rain is a game that has really stuck with me

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Battlefield 3 its the only game I own! Will buy Fifa at the end of this month, but Battlefied, filks the void on boring Monday evenings and every other evening for that matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here