PS3 Games

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Alright chaps,

I've been looking to buy a couple of old PS3 games, such as;

F.E.A.R 2
Uncharted 2
Bioshock 1/2

All of which I can pick up for around £10-15.

But, I know it's been mentioned on here before, I thought I'd see if anyone wants to sell me theirs, if they no longer play it, and at a cheaper rate...

I might have some games that could be traded, or just swapped until completion. I'll have a look when I get home.

I also want Red Dead Redemption, but I'm not expecting to get that cheap :laugh:

Get in touch. Cheers.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Alright chaps,

I've been looking to buy a couple of old PS3 games, such as;

F.E.A.R 2
Uncharted 2
Bioshock 1/2

All of which I can pick up for around £10-15.

But, I know it's been mentioned on here before, I thought I'd see if anyone wants to sell me theirs, if they no longer play it, and at a cheaper rate...

I might have some games that could be traded, or just swapped until completion. I'll have a look when I get home.

I also want Red Dead Redemption, but I'm not expecting to get that cheap :laugh:

Get in touch. Cheers.

Sam - I've got Fear 2 which you can have...Have you got any that you don't want as I'd be willing to do a swap.

mausmi

Sep 1, 2010
Well I think that PS3 is still one of the must successful products in the worldwide market, and that's a testament to Sony's goal of creating products that don't die out fast in the consumer marketplace.

KajolThappar

Sep 14, 2010
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia

GameSpot Score
great

* Release Date: Dec 2, 2008

The prince is back in Prince of Persia, his first-outing on current-generation hardware.

Full Review »

* Genre: Fantasy Action Adventure
* Check Prices

#
Killzone 2
Killzone 2

* Release Date: Feb 27, 2009

Killzone 2 is a sequel to the squad-based shooter from SCEA.

* Genre: Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter
* Check Prices

#
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV

GameSpot Score
Editors' Choice

* Release Date: Apr 29, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV builds on the series' rock solid foundation with an awe inspiring recreation of Liberty City.

Full Review »

* Genre: Modern Action Adventure
* Check Prices

#
Fallout 3
Fallout 3

GameSpot Score
great

* Release Date: Oct 28, 2008

Fallout 3 is a follow-up to the classic post-apocalyptic role-playing series with all-new 3D graphics, new gameplay, and a brand-new story.

Full Review »

* Genre: Role-Playing
* Check Prices

#
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham Asylum

* Release Date: TBA 2009

Eidos' comic book-inspired action title follows the caped crusader as he takes on the Joker and other supervillains in the titular madhouse.

* Genre: Fantasy First-Person Shooter

#
Resistance 2
Resistance 2

GameSpot Score
Editors' Choice

* Release Date: Nov 4, 2008

This PS3-exclusive shooter sequel offers huge online co-op and multiplayer battles and two separate campaigns.

Full Review »

* Genre: Modern First-Person Shooter
* Check Prices

#
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

GameSpot Score
Editors' Choice

* Release Date: Jun 12, 2008

Metal Gear Solid 4 offers even more of the stealth-based action gameplay and grand stories that the series has become known for.

Full Review »

* Genre: Modern Action Adventure
* Check Prices

#
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet

GameSpot Score
Editors' Choice

* Release Date: Oct 27, 2008

Little Big Planet is both a multiplayer platformer and a community-based toolset that lets you build your own levels to share on the PlayStation Network.

Full Review »

* Genre: Action
* Check Prices

#
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

GameSpot Score
good

* Release Date: Nov 16, 2008

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe is a fighting game that features characters from the MK and DC universes, a klose kombat fighting system, and unique storylines.

Full Review »

* Genre: 3D Fighting
* Check Prices

#
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War

GameSpot Score
great

* Release Date: Nov 10, 2008

Using the Call of Duty 4 engine, Treyarch brings the franchise back to World War II, including taking on Imperial Japanese forces in the Pacific.

Full Review »

* Genre: Historic First-Person Shooter
* Check Prices

#
Alone in the Dark: Inferno
Alone in the Dark: Inferno

GameSpot Score
good

* Release Date: Nov 18, 2008

This action-survival game challenges players to investigate shadowy conspiracies that surround Central Park in New York City.

beverlyann

Dec 6, 2010
PS3 is a very popular game console manufactured by Sony. The PS3 is the successor to the PlayStation 2 and the latest PlayStation series. The PS3 is a major competitor to its peers, such as the Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 from Microsoft. Some key features of the game console that makes it unique is the format used for storage, which is the Blu-Ray. The PS3 also allows online gaming service unified and excellent multimedia capabilities.

lisabrown01

Dec 9, 2010
PS3 game console is a console game with a remarkable high-capacity, graphics and entertainment.It is in that spirit, players often want the inevitable will not happen and it will work while playing their favorite games. The PlayStation 3 has problems like any other game console, and it is a fact.

yor12ks

Banned
Dec 24, 2010
This is a list of retail PlayStation 3 games released or planned for release on Blu-ray Disc. For a list of downloadable PlayStation Network games, see the List of downloadable PlayStation 3 games. ...

stevebucknor1

Jan 3, 2011
I've been looking to buy a couple of old PS3 games, such as; F.E.A.R 2 Uncharted 2 Bioshock 1/2 All of which I can pick up for around £10-15. It is really amazing and outstanding game for ever. I have never seen this type of game before in my life. It is really fantastic game.

mordikairolland

Jan 24, 2011
Some PS3 games are define as belows:
-God of War 3
-BioShock 2
-Dead Space
-Heavy Rain
-BioShock

jackanderson

Feb 18, 2011
Well I think that PS3 is still one of the must successful products in the worldwide market, and that's a testament to Sony's goal of creating products that don't die out fast in the consumer marketplace. I really like to play the console games. My favourite game is prince of persia.

kamrald

Feb 18, 2011
Here are the PS3 games which i like too much
Final Fantasy VII
Tekken 3
Chrono Cross
Crash Bandicoot
Tactics Ogre

rickytorson

Feb 25, 2011
I always prefer this. PS3 is a very popular game console manufactured by Sony. The PS3 is the successor to the PlayStation 2 and the latest PlayStation series. The PS3 is a major competitor to its peers, such as the Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 from Microsoft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here