Prove you want a 'Manager', not a yes-man, Mr Bloom

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ah yes. Good work. I don't often fall for those! I was so used to it being repeated as infinitum about two years ago!

Sorry. First ever go at fishing. Wondered if my signature would be spotted.

Another bloke (Yep, that's right, I'm looking at you Harry) with excellent PR and no talent.

Dec 29, 2011
Zola...will get the team playing attacking football and most likely to keep important players happy.

Because he was great at Watford this season? I have a Watford supporting friend who said it was the worst football he's seen them play in a long time. No attacking intent and leaking goals everywhere.

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
Someone is gonna give Ryan Giggs a go!...lets get him in with Paul Scholes as assistant! But think that would just about use up our entire budget!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ralf Rangnick

(I'm just going to keep saying it until it either happens or we get someone else)

De ju vu, pretty sure I was agreeing with that choice last season (after Luis Enrique but as he is off to Barca guess he is off the shopping list)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Paulo Di Canio is the person to steer the club back on course and instill some passion in the players whilst shipping out the deadwood, I can imagine him getting on superbly with NJ as an added bonus.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Malky Mackay, if we are serious about being PLR. OK, he will want to spend 10 million, relegation from the Prem is worth a minimum of 63 million, not a bad return.....

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I'd be happy with either Eddie Howe or Malky MacKay......

Scrub that, I'd just be happy with someone who plays two strikers.....

Scrub that, call me old fashiopned, but I'd just be happy with someone who plays strikers as strikers wingers on the wing.

Scrub that, I'm just happy!

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Malky Mackay, if we are serious about being PLR. OK, he will want to spend 10 million, relegation from the Prem is worth a minimum of 63 million, not a bad return.....
Ttrue about the money. If its down to how much is in the buscuit tin, theres always Gardner Spiers.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Dean WILKINS.

1: he is Sussex threw and threw
2: he knows how to deliver SuCESS (7th!!!!!!!!) on a small budget
3: he is Englisher than our recent managers so can still do the job when Farango takes us out of the EU
4: he had a 100% record at Southampton, who are practikally the England team these days
5: he won't have to deal with Dick TIGHT any more so can concentrate on tictacs and not trying to find out what hapened to the cup final money

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Micky Adams III.

Think about it.

The first one is always good if it produces a squeal.

The second one is either brilliant or shit.

If the second one is shit, the 3rd one usually is closer to the standard of the first one.

That's it. I've done it. I've found him

Micky Adams it is then. You can thank me next March, because we'll be up by then!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
No-one honestly thinks Laudrup could happen do they? Behave!

Steve Clarke could happen, not sure that he'll deliver the glorious hoofball that some seem to crave though.

Can see Malky M going to one of the other jobs out there (Brom or Norwich), no idea who we'll actually end up with.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Because he was great at Watford this season? I have a Watford supporting friend who said it was the worst football he's seen them play in a long time. No attacking intent and leaking goals everywhere.

My season-ticket Watford holding bro in law says Zola completely lost the plot once Vydra bailed out. Chaotic up front and at he back.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
No-one honestly thinks Laudrup could happen do they? Behave!

Steve Clarke could happen, not sure that he'll deliver the glorious hoofball that some seem to crave though.

Can see Malky M going to one of the other jobs out there (Brom or Norwich), no idea who we'll actually end up with.

I may be wrong but isn't Clarke still in some legal dispute with WBA?

I think he's got to be up there though as a good choice

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Gary Johnstone (Yoevil) can work on a budget passionate and great on pre/post match interviews didnt he have a bit of time at PSG a while back? I think he'd be good for us with Calde as assistant .

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I may be wrong but isn't Clarke still in some legal dispute with WBA?

I think he's got to be up there though as a good choice

No idea if I'm honest, though of all the names bandied about on here he's the only one so far that I could actually see as a realistic possibility, so let's hope not!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Micky Adams III.

Think about it.

The first one is always good if it produces a squeal.

The second one is either brilliant or shit.

If the second one is shit, the 3rd one usually is closer to the standard of the first one.

That's it. I've done it. I've found him

Micky Adams it is then. You can thank me next March, because we'll be up by then!

Plus his good friend Nathan Jones is already here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports