Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proud Dad Moment!!!

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
Just got back from Hove park with my 9 year old. Nothing suprising in that ......however as I sat watching her play with her mates I suddenly saw her race off like a homing pigeon, leaving her mates behind. Now the park was packed with hundreds of kids all playing footie and games you know the picture lots of bloody little Man u's and Liverpools. Now who had she seen none other than our new captian Adam Virgo walking his dog. Many thanks to him what a super bloke, he took time to talk with her and have the photo taken. Now the proud Dad bit.....lots of so called footie fans and MY 9year old spots our Captian....very funny watching other kids mums and dads look on wondering why my little one was making such a fuss.

Great Guy Great Asset to the club :albion2:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Wait, you let your daughter talk to strangers in a park?!!!11

Seriously. Good work, dad.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I hope he picks up his dog's mess and puts it in those lovely "shit bins" with the flap on it.?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Excellent work. I found Virgs to be a very nice bloke when I served him at the restaurant I work at (he was on loan to Colchester at the time). Having clearly wanted to just go out with a mate for a meal, the prospect of some over-excited little vagabond (yours truly) reminiscing about Swindon was probably the last thing he wanted. However, he was great about it and came over to shake my hand just before he left. Virgs :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here