Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Protest snog at Sainsbury's tonight...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
(security guard being a stereotypically butch/tomboy type job for a woman)

The one in Sainsburys West Hove is anything but butch - in fact she is rather hot ! I wonder if she'd tackle me if I stole something ???

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The one in Sainsburys West Hove is anything but butch - in fact she is rather hot ! I wonder if she'd tackle me if I stole something ???
I know exactly who you mean, bit on the short side mind. The manager of F&F (obviously I had to ask what the name was) clothing in Tesco at Holmbush is :drool:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That store in particular does so much in the LGBT community. I know, I worked there for 3 years.

It's all a great shame because even though the security guard (who is not working for Sainsbury's, is subcontracted by a leading firm) is responsible for this outrage, everyone is blaming evil heartless Sainsbury's and the media is fuelling it all by misinforming literally EVERYONE! I do like the Guardian, but the way they're calling for little short of all out war lately over any sensitive issue is beyond the pail…wouldn't like to be working in that store tonight, as the staff will have a very hard time for what something the Yanks call a "Mall Cop" did when they didn't switch their brain on.

This is exactly it. One security guard, not even employed by Sainsbury's in all probability, decides- it seems- that he/she doesn't like what's going on, or acts on a complaint from some ridiculously sheltered customer. Sainsbury's probably knew nothing about it until the two ladies protested to the media.

Don't get me wrong: I completely agree that what happened to them was bang out of order, and that they don't deserve that kind of humiliation or insult in the slightest, but equally, I can't help feeling that this protest is entirely misguided, and that Sainsbury's don't deserve the slightest bit of grief in return.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
They'll be bumming each other up in the bakery section next if you let them start all that snogging and fingering business.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is exactly it. One security guard, not even employed by Sainsbury's in all probability, decides- it seems- that he/she doesn't like what's going on, or acts on a complaint from some ridiculously sheltered customer. Sainsbury's probably knew nothing about it until the two ladies protested to the media.

Don't get me wrong: I completely agree that what happened to them was bang out of order, and that they don't deserve that kind of humiliation or insult in the slightest, but equally, I can't help feeling that this protest is entirely misguided, and that Sainsbury's don't deserve the slightest bit of grief in return.

I blame social media. I'm sure everyone knows what you've written is true, but they'll take any excuse for a knees up and chance to cause a nuisance.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I know exactly who you mean, bit on the short side mind. The manager of F&F (obviously I had to ask what the name was) clothing in Tesco at Holmbush is :drool:

Agreed, a bit short but a cracking arse ! I was kind of hoping that the person that posts on here and works there ( can't remember who it is ) might send me her name an number :rolleyes:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
544443872_91cf39f682_m.jpg

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Why couldn't this have happened when I worked there... All we got were anti-Israel nutters coming in to the produce department and ****ing up our red peppers :down:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did anyone else's first reaction to this think " compensation"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here