Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Propper or Kayal vs United, or play with three midfielders?

Kayal or Propper or three midfielder vs United

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't count on the Arse in any away games to pick up points

True, I can see Huddersfield turning them over, they haven’t got even a point away from home this year have they?

Just checked and they have lost to Bournemouth, Swansea, Albion, Tottenham and Newcastle. Losing to Huddersfield as well is very likely imo.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
True, I can see Huddersfield turning them over, they haven’t got even a point away from home this year have they?

Just checked and they have lost to Bournemouth, Swansea, Albion, Tottenham and Newcastle. Losing to Huddersfield as well is very likely imo.

I think the point in our favour against that is that it will be Wenger's last game and they will want to send him off with a good performance.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
What's the point of giving Gross a more attacking role at the expense of 33% of his attacking options.

Playing all 3 behind Gross and Murray (we all know it's going to be Murray) is no different to playing you and me up front, for all the good it will do.
You have not seen me play football Statto.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Propper demonstrated, pretty much unequivocally, why he’s our first choice in central midfield. I thought he really set the tone in those first 15mins, then dominated that central area with Stephens. Their no.6 was found wanting badly.

While highlighting Propper, afterwards we said it was one of those performances you couldn’t highlight anyone - they were all that good. On 70mins someone said who would you bring on, and rather than the normal ideas for subs, there was a collective keep them out there - however the subs did work and did well enough.

That weren’t no fluke, or plucky lower team win, we went toe to toe and were the better team throughout the game. We’ve come along way together - and that was some performance to rubber stamp a season.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Propper, flatters to deceive I feel. I can't remember, although i'm sure some will, any direct contribution to our goal scoring, not physical and does not tackle or allow the opposition to feel his presence. That said he is a different player from Kayal and comapisons cannot easily be made. So they are played on a use to the team basis and having the ability to bring on Kayal as a sub is a great option, remember Kayal has had a long lay off and stepped up a league in that period, he has come good at the right time for both the team and himself. More goals please Davy 0 is really not good enough in a season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here