Pro Evolution Soccer 5

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Good game - but 3 games in and none of my questions! :lolol:

Um... there are currently around 650 questions in there and about 45 came from NSC.

They'll be 1000 questions early next week, and around 2000 questions next month.

E

enigma

Got a question for you lot- my bro has created loads of teams on his memory care on Pro Evo 4. Will he be able to use these on the new one, or will he have to create new teams?

Last edited by a moderator:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
have to say looking at it , the graphics are superb , but still a little bit arcadey looking , how does it play?

E

enigma

enigma said:
Got a question for you lot- my bro has created loads of teams on his memory care on Pro Evo 4. Will he be able to use these on the new one, or will he have to create new teams?

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yes, there is an import option. Haven't tried it tho, so don't know if it imports absolutely everything.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
sorry not a gamer,but my son wants to know how he can put bha on their and players,he did this with fifa05 and 4 but has never had a pro evo game b4

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Got it today and it is definately a lot tougher than previous editions. Got to say though that the referees are a bit whistle happy, even after light contact. Needs a lot of time on the training field I think.
Also I was hoping that the goalkeepers might throw themselves around a bit more than usual, but they seem pretty much the same. I would love to have really spectacular fingertip saves at full stretch.
One last criticism but only a minor one.........................Beckham looks nothing like him!!!!
But overall it is still the best footy game around.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
empire said:
sorry not a gamer,but my son wants to know how he can put bha on their and players,he did this with fifa05 and 4 but has never had a pro evo game b4
anyone help please

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Played it most of the weekend.

three things:

1. You can't close down players who have their back to you like you could on PES4. (seems reasonable enough)

2. You can't sprint all the time (seems reasonable enough)

3. Free Kicks are a little easier?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports