Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prison Break

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Any other fans of the show here on NSC?

I've spent a fair bit of today starting to watch Series 2, having loved Series 1.

It's a very cleverly written and conceived show, what with so many clues being concealed in Michael Scofield's tattoo, and with everything linking together.

I'll be intrigued to see where Series 2 goes (I'm avoiding spoilers), and apparently there will be a Series 3, so it'll be interesting to see where they take that (just hope they don't end up dragging it out longer than it should be).

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I watched all of the 1st series and loved it. This series has been a bit flaky in my opinion and I've not bothered with the last few. It was ok up until that FBI bloke started to kill them off no questions asked and since then I can take it or leave it. It's certainly lost its punch.

I agree Frutos. Didn't see the first series but got made to sit through Series 2 by my flat mate who loves the show (and more importantly for her) would do anything she could to Michael Scofield.

After getting used to regular "get your top off" shouts towards the TV, I have to say I'm addicted (on the show, not him).

Disagree about Lost - Prison Break is much better and as good as 24.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
The 1st series was superb but I think they have draggd it out about 5 or 6 episodes too long this time. Still it doesn't stop me making sure that I'm in front of the telly at 9.59 on a Monday night!

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Prison Break is great tele. Enjoyed the 1st series alot and did not see how they could continue into a 2nd series, but they have done it well.
Having said that, I saw the end to series 2 earlier this month, and was disappointed. Will be interested to see your thoughts.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
First series was fantastic, but should have just finished there. As always because it was so popular they have rather clumsily bolted another series (and no doubt another, and another...) on at the end. Still good viewing though.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Really liked series 1 and series too like alot but only downloaded about half of it so far :( :p

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
it should have concluded at the end of s2 - how many times can you nearly get caught and escape each episode....

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
skr80 said:
how many times can you nearly get caught and escape each episode....

Quite a few clearly.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Wahey, yet another f***ing programme lost to Sky One, better make the most of next weeks season 2 finale then seeing crappy Virgin will no doubt not have Sky One in time for season 3...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here