Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just as well the jobs of the fake news posters on here don't depend on their honesty.This poor chap has actually had to apologise for lying about Trump and family.First of many?

lies.jpg

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Blimey. I agree with something [MENTION=26105]Soulman[/MENTION] has posted. I am convinced that inherently everyone is a nice person; we don't always know or show this though. If this is the first step to becoming a left winger may I encourage you further.

:smile:I am slightly left of centre apparently, though I believe I am centre to..... I can not abide far left, which I am afraid sums up quite a few on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could British TV not set up a Trump exclusive interview with Jeremy Paxman with instructions to Paxman to not let go until the direct question has received a direct answer, I'm sure it would be riveting.
One problem.

All news outlets except Fox and Breitbart have been frozen out of the White House

Donald Trump has only taken questions from the conservative media in the last 2 weeks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...487252009458&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.eedbc1aaaf45

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
One problem.

All news outlets except Fox and Breitbart have been frozen out of the White House

which is good, because neither of those outlets have ever published false or misleading news, so only The Truth will come from them. :moo:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm not sure anyone on here has posted an unsubstantiated rumour about Trump's wife, which is what that particular apology was about :shrug:

I'm sure one of the lefties on here will have posted something,but I don't like to trawl through their bile.This is more a dig at a poster on here who keeps posting and quoting fake news and never says sorry.
In other news,apparently President Trump is restricting some news outlets coverage,but is not as draconian as his predecessor's!

notjusttrump.jpg

Well,what do you know,eh?US Presidents not that fond of press shock,horror:lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just as well the jobs of the fake news posters on here don't depend on their honesty.This poor chap has actually had to apologise for lying about Trump and family.First of many?

View attachment 82228

Whilst I think its a fairly crass thing to say..
Did he print this as a story, or was it something that somebody overheard him say, in what he thought was a private conversation at a party?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure one of the lefties on here will have posted something,but I don't like to trawl through their bile.This is more a dig at a poster on here who keeps posting and quoting fake news and never says sorry.
In other news,apparently President Trump is restricting some news outlets coverage,but is not as draconian as his predecessor's!

View attachment 82234

Well,what do you know,eh?US Presidents not that fond of press shock,horror:lolol:

Do you not see a difference between making press use official photographs, and only taking questions from broadly sympathetic new outlets?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Twitter will light up in about an hour.

[tweet]832257703359741954[/tweet]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Really, effectively making things up as no evidence. Just lazy.

If you ever say sorry for the lies you post on here,I'll have a look for the quote!:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Do you not see a difference between making press use official photographs, and only taking questions from broadly sympathetic new outlets?

Why,do you?All Presidents have censored the Press,even George Washington!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Fake news, just a few examples of late from the Left side.

It seems prudent to spot it and call it out.
Fake news comes courtesy of The New York Times
The NYT is running a survey/quiz on climate change by Tatiana Schlossberg - aka Caroline Kennedy’s daughter.
www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/science/donald-trump-global-warming-quiz.html

In which it is claimed “The United States have ratified the [Paris] agreement and the legally binding requirements that come with it.”
This is of course completely untrue. The Paris accord has not been ratified by the US Senate, it was signed as a.... Presidential executive order by Mr Obama.

Glen Greenwood is a Guardian Journalist...

The Guardian that recklessly attributed to Assange comments that he did not make. This article is about how those false claims — fabrications, really — were spread all over the internet by journalists, causing hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions) to consume false news. The purpose of this article is to underscore, yet again, that those who most flamboyantly denounce Fake News, and want Facebook and other tech giants to suppress content in the name of combating it, are often the most aggressive and self-serving perpetrators of it.
Despite how much online attention it received, Jacobs’s Guardian article contained no original reporting. Indeed, it did nothing but purport to summarize the work of an actually diligent journalist: Stefania Maurizi of the Italian daily la Repubblica, who traveled to London and conducted the interview with Assange. Maurizi’s interview was conducted in English, and la Repubblica published the transcript online. Jacobs’s “work” consisted of nothing other than purporting to re-write the parts of that interview he wanted to highlight, so that he and The Guardian could receive the traffic for her work.
Ever since the Guardian article was published and went viral, Maurizi has repeatedly objected to the false claims being made about what Assange said in their interview. But while Western journalists keep re-tweeting and sharing The Guardian’s second-hand summary of this interview, they completely ignore Maurizi’s protests — for reasons that are both noxious and revealing.
To see how blatantly false The Guardian’s claims are, all one needs to do is compare the claims about what Assange said in the interview to the text of what he actually said.
THE PEOPLE WHO should be most upset by this deceit are exactly the ones who played the leading role in spreading it: namely, those who most vocally claim that Fake News is a serious menace.

theintercept.com/2016/12/29/the-guardians-summary-of-julian-assanges-interview-went-viral-and-was-completely-false/

Fake news comes courtesy of the BBC

During the January 29 edition of News at 10, the BBC’s New York correspondent, Nick Bryant reported on Trump’s comments, saying: “In an interview with an evangelical television network [President Trump] claimed without any factual basis the old Obama policy favoured Muslims over Christians”.
A spokesman for the Barnabas Fund said: “This sweeping assertion broadcast by the BBC was not only wholly untrue, it was also potentially damaging to tens of thousands of Syrian Christian refugees.” The charity has pointed to figures showing that, of the thousands of Syrian refugees arriving in the USA last year only 77 people in total were Christians, equivalent to 0.5 percent of the total, while the vast majority – 99 per cent – were Sunni Muslims.

This is despite Christians making up 10 per cent of the pre-war population in Syria, and the fact that in March 2016, then US Secretary of State John Kerry declaring that Christians were facing genocide in the region. Kerry also named Shia Muslims and Yazidis as groups at risk of genocide, yet only 20 Shia individuals and 24 Yazidis came to the U.S. in 2016.
The numbers tell a very different story to the BBC propaganda.
barnabasfund.org/news/Barnabas-Fund-challenges-BBC-to-correct-wholly-wrong-statement-on-Christian-refugees-in-the-USA

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Real news

An ill thought out, and bungled ban on citizens of 7 countries,
Security chief lied about speaking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions.
His advisor Conway made up a story about a massacre that did not occur along with her Alternative facts moment..
Conway went on to endorse Ivankas products and urged the public to buy it.
His first nominee for Labour secretary stood down following revelations of having an illegal immigrant as a housekeeper for years.

Decent first month.

No need for any fake news,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here