Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Not necessarily. It could mean you were not aware. It could mean you think Trump has acted in a very different manner to previous administrations. It could mean other things as well. This "hypocrisy" line is a very common theme you use in discussions. It's also a well known deflection technique to avoid addressing the actual point in hand.

As an aside, you have, I think, finally answered my question about whether you agree with a tar-everyone approach.

tar-everyone line in your context seems to be invalidated when you see that the five most populated Muslim countries are not part of this proposed temporary travel ban.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is the world over yet?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
You have misunderstood the FACTS. Go back, read through what you wrote and then read what I wrote. You'll see where I have pointed out you are wrong. Obama categorically DID NOT point these countries out as being the MOST dangerous. It's not really open for interpretation, You are wrong.

I think trying to make out I don't know what I'm talking about is a bit redundant seeing as I seem to have to correct your every post for you. As for the Syria and Iraq policies, well let's just say you need to get your head round the "Most dangerous countries" part first, then we can move on to teaching you about the other stuff. Let me know when you have understood teh previous points and I'll have a crack at explaining the rest to you.

Oh dont be daft, it highlights particular countries that Obama and his security services had identified as a heighten risk of terrorism, to the point where he implemented travel restrictions and checks beyond what he has done to any other countries, it really is quite clear.

Its obvious you are unable to comment on the Obama policy on the all but banning of Syrian and Iraqi refugees, mostly because you didnt know nor cared, it compromises your own blinkered view on anything Trump, you lot are unable to accept anything from Trump whatever it might be, there is no balance to your view.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
This. Very much so. He will be overwhelmed with accusations, have too many of his ideas blocked, claim that congress don't appreciate him and that he cannot improve the US under these conditions. Say they don't deserve him, leave office.

Cor look at you lot, you have just got over the angst of now mainly accepting that Brexit wont be overturned, now you suspect/hope that Trump is a gonner and perversely celebrate in hope of this happening.

Do you ever see why others find you no more than spoilt children or arrogant grown ups ??

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Cor look at you lot, you have just got over the angst of now mainly accepting that Brexit wont be overturned, now you suspect/hope that Trump is a gonner and perversely celebrate in hope of this happening.

Do you ever see why others find you no more than spoilt children or arrogant grown ups ??

Or maybe look at you. You are a troll. You are only here on this thread to "wind up the lefties". Problem is while can you hide your trolling on the Brexit thread due to the ambiguities involved in that discussion, you can't do that on this thread. Seriously, you are on here trying to defend the biggest bellend ever to enter the White House. No serious political commentator can defend what that idiot has done in the short time he's already been in power, and the fact that you seem to be the only on here trying to do so means that I'm calling you out.

Jog on troll........Jog on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
tar-everyone line in your context seems to be invalidated when you see that the five most populated Muslim countries are not part of this proposed temporary travel ban.

You're clutching at straws here. Most people will see banning an entire nation because of a few as tarring everyone with the same brush.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Is it any worse or different from the snowflake Brexiters? "oooo all the foreigners are taking my jobs, its not fair, whaaa whaaa whaaa" "Brussels is making me do things its not fair, whaaaa whaaa whaaa".

Good job it is half term, you can have a lie in.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It'll get interesting when Moscow Mike Flynn starts singing.

Unless he accidently drinks some polonium tea first.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Another journalist, another pointless article about Trump.
Trump has absolutely no effect on your own ability to earn a living. Trump won, move on.

We were in the EU, we had been for decades you should have accepted that and moved on.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
We were in the EU, we had a vote, the vote was Leave, " you should have accepted that and moved on".

As we have no clue as to what will be the outcome. Move on to what?

Actually, forget that.. You have no idea.

Lets keep the thread devoted to SCROTUS

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Trump is clearly not fit for office and some very influential people are angling to get him out. It's only a matter of time before they succeed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's hard to keep up.

Has NSC covered The Donald's views on anti-Semitism?:-

[tweet]831924048716300288[/tweet]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wish we could go back to the good old days of just bashing the Tories.

Trump, Brexit, Corbyn's Labour has complicated things somewhat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here