TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Obama drops 100,000 bombs on Muslim countries

Silence

Trump bans some people from going to the US on holiday

Liberal meltdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand there has been an over-reaction to some things Trump has said or done by the left. But it seems like many on the right aren't coming out in support of Trump's behavior more than simply taunting the "cry babies" on the left. "We won, deal with it". "Obama did this" it's all deflecting away from the point that an obnoxious, egotistical, billionaire is in an extremely powerful position.

Forget Obama and his shortcomings, what Trump is doing right now is severely pissing off a huge percentage of the country. He's creating divisions intentionally and the appointment and rise of Steve Bannon should be equally bloody scary to the right and left alike IMO.

D

Deleted member 22389

Obama drops 100,000 bombs on Muslim countries

Silence

Trump bans some people from going to the US on holiday

Liberal meltdown

It makes me sick. A bunch of politically correct soppy snowflakes, embarrasing.

D

Deleted member 22389

I understand there has been an over-reaction to some things Trump has said or done by the left. But it seems like many on the right aren't coming out in support of Trump's behavior more than simply taunting the "cry babies" on the left. "We won, deal with it". "Obama did this" it's all deflecting away from the point that an obnoxious, egotistical, billionaire is in an extremely powerful position.

Forget Obama and his shortcomings, what Trump is doing right now is severely pissing off a huge percentage of the country. He's creating divisions intentionally and the appointment and rise of Steve Bannon should be equally bloody scary to the right and left alike IMO.

Not aimed at you, but in my opinion It's not pissing of a huge percentage of this country at all, it's pissing off a small minority who seem to get offended over the smallest little things these days. We need to bring back some common sense and grow some balls, because this country was so much better without this politically correct crap. It's dragging this whole country down.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Another one who can't read. Nobody is saying he can't visit. It's the type of visit that is in dispute.

An official visit like the other presidents or a State visit treating him like an honoured hero.

Research shows that Nixon and Obama didn't make official State visits but George W Bush and Bill Clinton did ( Clinton twice!! )
Aren't you the clever one with your petty little put-downs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't like him, and if he is breaking the law I would be pleased to see him impeached.

But has he, though? If he has why has he not had his collar felt?

I don't know the answer which is why I'm asking.

He called the Attorney General a traitor, and has sacked her, replacing her with his own man.

If that doesn't set alarm bells ringing, then I don't know what will.

D

Deleted member 22389

He called the Attorney General a traitor, and has sacked her, replacing her with his own man.

If that doesn't set alarm bells ringing, then I don't know what will.

No you need people who support you in government, it's as simple as that. It's like someone at work who constantly moans, does as little as possible, doesn't follow instructions and generally brings the whole team down.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Research shows that Nixon and Obama didn't make official State visits but George W Bush and Bill Clinton did ( Clinton twice!! )
Aren't you the clever one with your petty little put-downs.

By pointing out the difference between a ban and a change in the style of visit, is deemed a petty putdown. I think it's more likely you didn't like what I said.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No you need people who support you in government, it's as simple as that. It's like someone at work who constantly moans, does as little as possible, doesn't follow instructions and generally brings the whole team down.

The Attorney General has said one thing, in one week. It's hardly constantly moaning, doing as little as possible, is it?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Not aimed at you, but in my opinion It's not pissing of a huge percentage of this country at all, it's pissing off a small minority who seem to get offended over the smallest little things these days. We need to bring back some common sense and grow some balls, because this country was so much better without this politically correct crap.

I agree with what you're saying. I actually meant a huge percentage of the USA which was a bit unclear. Overall, I believe that standing up to people like Trump is more important that attacking generation snowflake.

I don't think Trump should be banned from entering the country. I hate the idea that clicking a button on your iphone will truly make a difference. It won't. I think he should come like any president. But I would warmly welcome peaceful protests to show him what we think of him.

He's an odious little shitbag who lives in a house made of gold.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So Mo Farah will be ok then.

Olympic hero Mo Farah applies to be tax exile in bid to save millions
THE athlete has applied to change his main place of residency to the US which could help him avoid huge taxes on his earnings in the UK.
The double gold medal winner and World Champion runner – who was given Lottery funding to launch his career – has told the taxman his main place of residency is the US.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/u...o-farah-applies-3014093#ICID=sharebar_twitter

A pretty nasty sneer

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Forget Obama has been bombing the shit out of Muslims for nearly a decade? Ok then we'll just tut and roll our eyes at that one .

It's not pissing a huge percentage of the country , just small vocal minority the MSM want to point their cameras at . Barely any airtime given to those who support this in the US . The Farah story was a no news sound bite that made front pages ffs.

D

Deleted member 22389

Forget Obama has been bombing the shit out of Muslims for nearly a decade? Ok then we'll just tut and roll our eyes at that one .

It's not pissing a huge percentage of the country , just small vocal minority the MSM want to point their cameras at . Barely any airtime given to those who support this in the US . The Farah story was a no news sound bite that made front pages ffs.

My wife is completely at the other end of the scale politically to me, but when I told here Mo Farah would be banned from entering the US, she laughed. If she can work out the bullshite headlines why can't others?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Not always. Trump got two or three million fewer votes than Clinton but still won so actually the majority didn't win because of an electoral system set the way it is.

And? That's the system similar to Corbyn's rise to the top of the pile its the system!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
And? That's the system similar to Corbyn's rise to the top of the pile its the system!

Someone said that people should accept the majority rule so I pointed out that the majority doesn't rule America. I have literally no idea what Corbyn has to do with this. Maybe you could enlighten me. Maybe you are assuming that because I am anti trump that I am pro Corbyn? You would be wrong. Other than that I have no idea what you are on about unless I have missed something and Corbyn is now the prime minister.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Sir Mo and other U k passport holders are not affected, as Boris explained in the House of Commons yesterday.

I dislike all of this by Trump but we need to keep a sense of proportion. He has not killed anybody ... We were close to the US A when they discriminated against their own black citizens in the South. O K two wrongs don't make a right and our own sensibilities have improved.... but come on.... I am sure this is him playing to a domestic audience knowing that Congress will bin it or water it down.

He is there, we have to live with it and get on ...

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Someone said that people should accept the majority rule so I pointed out that the majority doesn't rule America. I have literally no idea what Corbyn has to do with this. Maybe you could enlighten me. Maybe you are assuming that because I am anti trump that I am pro Corbyn? You would be wrong. Other than that I have no idea what you are on about unless I have missed something and Corbyn is now the prime minister.

Apologies, lazily I didn't read the quote you were replying to. I'm not assuming anything I was just pointing out that systems put people in power!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here