Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
though same. if wore was to happen and we got relegated, even after the exodus of first teamers, we'd have a pretty decent championship team

This squad looks more likely to finish in the top 10 than relegation in my opinion. Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham and WBA to name but 4 are all going to finish well behind us. I suspect we'll finish above Burnley, Sheff Utd, Leeds and maybe Southampton too.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Roberts and Sanders have both been excellent. Will do their confidence the world of good.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

As I said on the Molumby thread, the club want Sanders on a championship loan, definitely put himself in the shop window tonight!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Graph of optimism detected throughout this thread.
Firefox_Screenshot_2020-09-23T19-47-24.385Z.png

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sanders really has been excellent. Shown surprisingly similar confidence and poise on the ball as Alzate did in his first few first team games. Really encouraging signs.

Jenks is good as well and Cochrane.

Anyone who can’t see the value of Lancing is mad.

These youngsters are class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If we'd put this much effort into last season's Carabao Cup we could have.... lost to Man City in another Wembley match.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Gross looks pacey and sharp... not words you can place against a Gross performance normally.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jenks is good as well and Cochrane.

Anyone who can’t see the value of Lancing is mad.

These youngsters are class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Really pleased to see Jenks and Cochrane get some minutes.

What really impresses me with the youngsters we’re bringing through is the confidence they all have when they come into the first team, they all look like they belong at that level and don’t wither like some kids do.

Some quality coaching going on there that’s for sure.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
soccer24hd stream worked well all game.

Good game for us, in seasons gone by, it's the type of fixture we'd not have shown up at, probably been knocked out before this stage. Another good performance. Ali J must be on a few teams radars now.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well played team, first win at Preston after all those years, well done Mr Potter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here