Press Conference later today on Seagulls Player

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i would say it may well involve the signing of a new player or perhaps the mowing of the new turf at the stadium.....or maybe there's been a delivery of harveys.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Gus has said he expects at least 3 new signings before the season begins. Nothing today I'd guess. From the Official BHAFC Twitter account.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think it will probably be the announcement that we are signing Alan Navarro. Or selling him. One of the two.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think it will probably be the announcement that we are signing Alan Navarro. Or selling him. One of the two.

Not sure if you are being funny or not ?

Just says he expects a minimum of 3 new signings by start of the season

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We'll be told that they're now 98% sure Vicente will sign.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Vicente, Albelda, the young left back from Arsenal (always forget his name), and hopefully a striker

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC

Gus Poyet says he expects a minimum of three new signings before start of the season. Full press conference on #SeagullsPlayer later. #BHAFC

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I suspect it's just general pre-season chat. Talk about people being back, hopes for new signings, aims for the coming season, etc. That twitter announcement sounds more like a teaser of things covered (hopes for new signings) than a hint that a new signing will be revealed (in the press conference, not saying there won't be another announcement later)

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
There was a Press Conference at 1pm today to introduce Bruno - I assume it is this one that will be shown on Player later

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC

Gus Poyet says he expects a minimum of three new signings before start of the season. Full press conference on #SeagullsPlayer later. #BHAFC

I'll have the check - was that tweeted today?

My question would be does that mean 3 more, on top of Kuszak and Bruno, or 3 in total... which means 1 more, which technically could be Vicente, or someone else.

If it's inclusive, that would be less than most would expect.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Any thoughts on what the Press Conference will be about?? Announcing new signing perhaps?

I reckon it will be one bloke saying Ola my name is Bruno and another saying Ockikov my name is Thomas........ there may be a Uruguayan sitting there with a big cheesey grin.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

My question would be does that mean 3 more, on top of Kuszak and Bruno, or 3 in total... which means 1 more, which technically could be Vicente, or someone else.

It was tweeted in the last few minutes.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Gus has said this today so expect it to be 3 more on top of Kuszczak, Bruno and possibly Vicente

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports