Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership clubs who sent letters in support of Falmer

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Pretty sure Chelsea FC were the only one who refused to send a letter of supporrt to Prescott at the time (correct me if I'm wrong). Some of us have long memories

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Pretty sure Chelsea FC were the only one who refused to send a letter of supporrt to Prescott at the time (correct me if I'm wrong). Some of us have long memories

Both Ferguson and Wenger sent personal letters I seem to remember

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
They point blank refused, just ironic its them we've given the best part of the ground to and giving them a guard of honour, can't help but feel slightly let down by BHA over this, but money and prestige seem to have taken over.

They point blank refused, just ironic its them we've given the best part of the ground to and giving them a guard of honour, can't help but feel slightly let down by BHA over this, but money and prestige seem to have taken over.

Another reason why I am happy I sold my ticket.

Guard of Honour my arse.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It's Gus's mate rather than BHA.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Guys it's a great friendly to have, why the bitterness and spite. Good grief, if you aren't going stop moaning, if you are just enjoy our first senior game at the Amex today. I swear to God we have some of the most miserable supporters in the country. What is there not to like about today? Seeing the expansion in your own eyes, pie and pint, meeting back up with mates and fellow supporters and the European Champs as opposition. I'm going to be so depressed at the Amex today!!!

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
You have. Until you are shit again.

Palace are shit now with no crowds must be all your plastic fans going up the road to Chelsea. Build a new stadium and I'm sure they'll come back, oh just remembered your not building one :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Sounds like hearsay, along with the 'fact' that Crawley refused to groundshare with us, or that Mark Lawrenson refused to support the campaign for Falmer stadium...

Seriously, what evidence do you have?

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Guys it's a great friendly to have, why the bitterness and spite. Good grief, if you aren't going stop moaning, if you are just enjoy our first senior game at the Amex today. I swear to God we have some of the most miserable supporters in the country. What is there not to like about today? Seeing the expansion in your own eyes, pie and pint, meeting back up with mates and fellow supporters and the European Champs as opposition. I'm going to be so depressed at the Amex today!!!

Seems chasing Belotti out of the directors box in 1996 has allowed a plastic Chelski fan to sit in my seat and who's club did'nt give a stuff about our plight, oh well I suppose that's what you call progress

Good for you. I hope you enjoy it, really I do.

Not for me though, the guard of honour is just too much.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe my memory is different but I thought the only club who didn't help was that Croydump lot or was that the flowers to Prescott?

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Sounds like hearsay, along with the 'fact' that Crawley refused to groundshare with us, or that Mark Lawrenson refused to support the campaign for Falmer stadium...

Ask Insider pretty sure he'll give the answer!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

I cannot remember whether they did or didn’t send a letter of support. But I know back in the day there was a c10 pages of such letters in an Albion match day programme.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here