Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier Relegation Battle

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wolves, Blackpool, Wigan.

Of those 3, you'd fancy Wolves and Blackpool to do OK next season but I expect it to go a bit "Sheffield Wednesday" for Wigan.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
yeah calderon stole poyet's flat. naughty man

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wolves losing 0-3 to Stoke. They still have a sporting chance to escape. I expected them to lose this one. Still Blackpool, Blackburn and Wigan to go down. If Wigan escape by a miracle on thelast game of the season, I would expect West Ham to get relegated, not Wolves. It will very close though.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Wolves are pretty much down methinks. Blackpool are in absolute freefall and if they fail to beat Stoke this weekend then I would say they're down as well after pissing away 5 points against NUFC and Wigan at home. The last spot will go to one of Blackburn or Wigan, it depends really but I can't see West Ham going down.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wolves are absolute dross, I would expect us to finish above them next season. Blackpool will struggle with expectation and losing their best player by a country mile and I think Wigan could join them but will do best of the sides who go down.

The fight seems to have drained out of Wolves, I think they are down. West have are severely lacking fight without Parker, and lack any form up front, and I think they will go. The final place is between Wigan and Blackpool for me, and Blackpool's form is so wretched at the moment that I think Wigan will overtake them.

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
Its true i read it in the argus or something official like that lol he also loves the Brighton lanes, him and tano usually go down there to the Tapas together then from there get lost in the lanes lol

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Blackburn have realised their plight and after today's results I have changed my list to Blackpool, Wolves and West Ham which is a much more attractive proposition than my original choice of Blackpool, Wigan and Blackburn.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Blackpool have sealed their fate today by not beating Stoke. 2 points from Wigan, Newcastle and Stoke at home is dismal, three fixtures where 5 points minimum should be expected as far as I'm concerned.

They had their good run and their luck at the start of the season, how they won 0-2 at SJP I'll never know. Their luck has ran out and their players who were playing above themselves are no longer doing that, they're down.

I just hope for the sake of Football that Wigan join them and Wolves, they really do define mediocrity, I don't want to be visiting that shit hole next season, it's depressing.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wolves pick up an unexpected point at Birmingham. I think we might be playing West Ham next season. Great !!!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If West Ham can't beat Blackburn at home today, they don't deserve to stay up and won't be a threat next season. Originally I had them down to win 4-0 but Blackburn had stopped their slide. Now I forecast a single goal win which may be enough for them to avoid relegation on the last game of the season.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
hope WH go down, would love to see the look on those pieces of shit Sullivan/Gold and Brady's faces.

Funny you should say this. Remember them talking about those 3 taking over West Ham on Talksport.
A Birmingham supporter phoned in and said they will ruin the club and eventually send West Ham down.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
West Ham losing 0-1 at home to Blackburn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here