Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League Released Players...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Really??? Dunk is replaceable. Kayal definitely isn't. Stephens probably isn't. As a pair they aren't.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

He is irreplaceable when red carded, keep him out of high pressure games as he can't handle them and let him play the rest, then we finish with 11 players when it counts.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I see Adebayor's without a club :lolol:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I'd have a look at Tika Musonda from Chelsea, if I remember right he was on loan at betis last season, and is a bit flair. Jack Barmby might be another interesting shout?

You're getting Tika confused with his brother Charly. Tika is a defensive midfielder who's only made a handful of appearances for their youth team, but tbf the last defensive midfielder we got from them turned out to be a very good acquisition.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Why all this talk about Dale Stephens leaving?, what do other people know that I dont?, l mean, does he actually want to leave?

He only has 12 months left on his contract, so regardless of whether he wants to leave or not, the club (probably) will not allow his contract to run down and miss out on receiving a fee for him.

I personally would take the risk and keep him, regardless of his contract situation, to help us gain promotion. Even if the downside is we miss out and he leaves on a free next year.

I would do the same with Dunk, block any attempts to buy him by Premier league clubs, hold him to his contract and make a real statement of intent to go all out for a top 2 finish.

But then again, it's not my money at risk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here