Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League Fixture Schedule 2022/23

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hmm I will need to earn some brownie points by April. 3 of my target away games and 3 home games.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
First day: away
Boxing day: away
Easter weekend: away
Last day: away

Seems a bit unbalanced.

Compared to United say

First day: Home to us
Boxing day: Home to Nottingham Forest
Easter Home to Everton
Last day: Home to Fulham

Complete none story, no biases here,
#randommyshinychromedome.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Load of olde shite from a personal perspective. For reasons we were looking forward to Forest, Everton and Fulham…..two sodding Tuesdays and 2nd Jan again!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Forest away is midweek. You twats. That’s that ruined.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That August fixture list is dreamy for me. I'll be back in England for the Newcastle, Leeds and Leicester home games and West Ham and Fulham away. I'm guessing it will be easy enough to get a ticket for the home games but what about the aways? Any chance they'll go on general sale?

Vaughan Storm

May 21, 2020
Worthing
Really disappointed with that, fulham and forest away ruined by it being midweek. This only applies to me but Bournemouth and Brentford being earlier on in the season makes them tough for me to go because I don't have enough points for 2nd tier yet

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That August fixture list is dreamy for me. I'll be back in England for the Newcastle, Leeds and Leicester home games and West Ham and Fulham away. I'm guessing it will be easy enough to get a ticket for the home games but what about the aways? Any chance they'll go on general sale?
. Get a MyAlbion+ membership and there's a very good chance any fixture still in school holidays will get to that level.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I take all these with a pinch of salt, bearing in mind how many get moved...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here