Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League concept kit

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Prefer the club badge in the centre of the shirt and white shorts but otherwise I like it a lot

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Didn't Barber confirm earlier this season that the logo requirements had been resolved? Probably be something similar to the 13/14 Errea kit where the stripes stopped for the logo space.

Possibly but I haven't seen that myself. I hope so as I can't stand the stick on shite. The Mrs bought me the current kit as part of my 30th birthday present and the patch just ruins the whole kit for me

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
That's amazing Photoshop skills. Would love to see the video at normal speed and have the PSD file to play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I had a mess about earlier.

Stokes NB and Soton's UA and changed the colours, basically! A bit shoddy but you get the idea.

BRIGHTON_NB.jpg

BRIGHTON_UA.jpg

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Black boots at last they suit the blue and white stripes so much better than the Pansy Potter colours of boots today .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
People are dreaming if they think nike will give us anything that is not just picked from their blue and white section of their catalogue.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

This. In fact I think Paul Barber has already said somewhere, that the club had already decided onnext season's new kit from Nike, some months ago.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The front of the kit is one thing... we need to see the back.

Time to get rid of the abomination that is a top-to bottom single colour panel (either blue ...or especially white) and find a smart way of incorporating legible shirt numbers and player names into a striped design.

It can't be that hard, can it? :facepalm:

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Possibly but I haven't seen that myself. I hope so as I can't stand the stick on shite. The Mrs bought me the current kit as part of my 30th birthday present and the patch just ruins the whole kit for me

I've not gotten a Nike home shirt yet as i think it looks rubbish. Really does look like a tesco value carrier bag!

Fingers crossed for something special for our first year in prem!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here