Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 8-9/4/23

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brentford 1-0 Newcastle (Toney penalty)

Just on the basis of a disallowed goal and two penalties, it seems Brentford are doing well against Newcastle.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
As things stand, we just need a winner from Forest, and Leeds to win tomorrow - and Palace will have dropped from 12th to 16th. We can but hope.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One positive …. Fat Frank & Fat Boehly, off to a flyer :wanker:
Them and Villa the worries still so this result was massive for us. That’s assuming Liverpool sort themselves out of course.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Us having played 1/2 games fewer than others is irritating me now. Giving teams like Villa a boost now they're above us. It's going to be a really tight run-in for Europe now Villa a flying too, made all the more tricky after yesterday's complete farce. Still infuriated by it - a night's sleep hasn't helped 😡 I'm normally pretty rational with football too - get over losses pretty quickly. This one is different and has huge implications

Have to hope that Villa don't pick up many points in their games against the top teams, and that Liverpool don't suddenly find a run of form (I suspect they will, though, but hopefully not today v arsenal)

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Leeds have totally dominated the first 20 minutes of this match, and have made Palace look inept. Well deserved their lead over Palace.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's the point any more?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here