Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 7-9th December

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Freddie Ljungberg really needs to earn his salt now.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Can you imagine what GP could do with Arsenal’s players, even taking into account their defensive frailties. Pleased we have extended his contract and got 4 points from the last two games

Not sure the likes of Ozil or Pepe would buy into the (off-field) amateur dramatics that Potter expects his players to partake in

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure the likes of Ozil or Pepe would buy into the (off-field) amateur dramatics that Potter expects his players to partake in

Oh quite a few of them would be out on their ears as loans to Europe’s elite, as soon as the window opened, for certain

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can you imagine what GP could do with Arsenal’s players, even taking into account their defensive frailties. Pleased we have extended his contract and got 4 points from the last two games
Think he would struggle. They are rotten to the core. They have about 4 good players rest are terrible. Their defence is championship.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

He'd play the under 23s, and rightly so.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The TV commentary team for our game at the Emirates were damning of Pepe’s character (before he came on). In his time at Arsenal on and off the pitch, they reckon he’s been taking the p, lazy, no interest, no effort.

£80m would’ve bought Maddison, Mane and Moura.

I get the feeling the 4 forwards they have are much the same, they all seem to be calling it in.

I’m sure he will score a hattrick now, but signing anyone from the french/Dutch league is a massive risk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

I can’t see a top manager going there.

I think Everton’s squad is better balanced than Arsenal’s

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Get in

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Could this be it for Pellegrini?

Up next for them:

Southampton away
Palace away
Leicester at home

That could see the Hammers entrenched in the bottom three.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here