Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 7-8/10/23

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Riedewald looks like a bloke who's won a Play Alongside Your Heroes prize in the club's Christmas raffle.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Riedewald does a hamstring & is subbed, which means Palace will now be forced to play the remainder of the game with eleven men.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Palace stinking out the Prem. Again.

It's like watching a choir practice with some blokes hoofing the ball about next to them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Comment on BBC match live text agrees with the dullness of the match
IMG_8326.jpeg

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fair play to palace, their anti-football will keep them in the PL for another season....but imagine having to watch that rubbish every week.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I bet they are happy with that point. Imagine being happy watching that.

Fair fu8ks they have half their starting 11 injured, but that's what a squad is for. Beaky letting them down again by spending £20m on GK that Forrest deemed not worth it because of his last injury. Poorly run club.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
To say Palace are a badly run club is obviously not true, they’ve been consistently finishing mid table in the Prem for nearly 10 years despite not even being in the top 5 biggest teams in London. Their football is dire, but they get enough points to comfortably stay up each season. They are good at what they do, but I repeat again; their brand of football is absolutely awful. I’m just glad I was born down the south end of the A23.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
How did Palace come away with a point in that game ?

Forest played some nice football , reminded me of us, building patiently from the back - created about four good chances.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How did Palace come away with a point in that game ?

Forest played some nice football , reminded me of us, building patiently from the back - created about four good chances.

Bet their fans were delighted at a draw at home to the mighty Forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here