Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/8/22

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
#GerrardOut already all over Twitter :lolol::lolol:

It means nothing after one game but much as I dislike Bournemouth I am pleased they have pricked the Gerrard worship for a game at least

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That Chelsea kit. Close up it looks like QPR had an accident at a Swimming pool. Far off they just look like Leeds. Nike really do make some shit kits,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given up watching Everton vs Chelsea, so much hoof ball

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Great penalty from Jorginho.

Scouse Radio (R5) will make my ears bleed tonight with Merseyside's finest both conceding dubious penalties which are very costly.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Why is Leicester v Brentford tomorrow? No European commitments for either side last Thursday. Only reason I can think of is the KingPower stadium being used today? :shrug:

Googled it and still none the wiser. Brentford FC and fans are very pìssed off and rightly so with travel booked before the late change.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know it's a new season and (possibly more relevant) I'm a year older, but

What has happened to dodgy streams ? I saw the first half of Leeds/Wolves but that went tits up and haven't been able to watch anything since. All the regular sites don't seem to be working.

I'm not panicking yet, but it is only 19 hours to kick off and it is now a while since I listened to Warren's best attempts to name our players (never mind theirs :wink:) ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here