Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/4-2/5/22

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wins for Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal today, please.

Unlikely, we’ll soon find out. Pressure at the bottom often outdoes the pressure at the top and throws up strange results.

We do need Spurs and Arsenal to win though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I really dislike Seamus Coleman. He has a typical Irish attitude of 'they don't like it up 'em'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Permission to say cock

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Is throwing a flare into the crowd not a booking?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Boo. Come on Chelsea.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Did look like Richarlison throw the flare back into the crowd. Dangerous if he did

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Kane and Son Heung-Min on the score sheet. When they are up for it they are brilliant. Kane is a massive prat mind.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
So annoying that Everton played to defend, Pickford was the only thing that kept them in that. Makes the bottom more interesting but still want Everton to go down.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
So annoying that Everton played to defend, Pickford was the only thing that kept them in that. Makes the bottom more interesting but still want Everton to go down.

Agreed but I’d still take more than an ounce of pleasure if we ended up helping to send Leeds down.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I don’t really have anything against Everton it’s Leeds I can’t stand. Would love to see them go down. They will lose 4/5 of their better players and it could take years for them to come back. That would be delightful after the ridiculous media love in they have had for the last two years.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That's a huge result for Everton. going into the game I thought they'd been 9 or 10 points from their remaining 6 games. To get 3 of them against Chelsea puts them in a strong position and must give them a bucketful of confidence.

Who would have thought at christmas the relegation battle would end up so exciting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here