Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/3/24

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What do they actually say in the on pitch huddle? I smashed up my strimmer and scared to tell the wife? What’s best to watch on Netflix?

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What do they actually say in the on pitch huddle? I smashed up my strimmer and scared to tell the wife? What’s best to watch on Netflix?

De Bruyne: “Play hard and play fair, lads. And one more thing. Every time I turn on the adverts it’s “Who Killed the f***ing Zutons”, I’m not buying it on principle.”

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Indeed and a huge Klopp farewell love in would be sickening too. City win it and it's all distinctly ' meh ' :)
Other than the fact they've cheated to get there and should be chucked out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sock boy cheating f***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Count Twatula enters the fray

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sky have had such a massive HARD ON for this game, they've been "previewing" it every feckin news report for over a week. Hilarious that most of the EFL stuff they've been "lumbered" with over the break has been far more entertaining than this utter dreck. I've spent most of it in the garden, admiring my edging.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
The whole league is corrupt and unbalanced on so many levels and City winning the title is the least 'painful' option for me anyway.
If you don't like the league being corrupt and unbalanced, then you need look no further than Citeh!

Come on The Arse I say.

I also still feel some affection for White and Trossard and want them to do well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here