Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/3/24

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If you don't like the league being corrupt and unbalanced, then you need look no further than Citeh!

Come on The Arse I say.

I also still feel some affection for White and Trossard and want them to do well.
Nah, I'm sick of being surrounded by Sussex Arsenal plastics who should be supporting their local team. At least you get almost no City plastics down here in Sussex. As for Trossard, totally disrespected our club and fanbase in making his move.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Sky have had such a massive HARD ON for this game, they've been "previewing" it every feckin news report for over a week. Hilarious that most of the EFL stuff they've been "lumbered" with over the break has been far more entertaining than this utter dreck. I've spent most of it in the garden, admiring my edging.
:needpics:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sky have had such a massive HARD ON for this game, they've been "previewing" it every feckin news report for over a week. Hilarious that most of the EFL stuff they've been "lumbered" with over the break has been far more entertaining than this utter dreck. I've spent most of it in the garden, admiring my edging.

We watch a load of obscure documentary type TV channels. They never have football ads, until this week, promoting the “huge” showdown of Pep v Arteta. Yawn. Sky must own them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Kane is a much better player than Haaland, its not even close
I know his Dortmund record was excellent but when Haaland first arrived in this country, it was like watching City play in cheat mode. He was just bigger, stronger and more deadly than anyone else. Basically unplayable for most of his first season. A year and a bit later and he's settled down and so has his form. He's not at those heights anymore, so I understand why you say what you say.

But let's talk about Kane - he's won fck all, and he's won fck all in Germany too, despite being at a serially winning club. He too is a very good finisher most of.the time, but I'm not sure he's noticeably any different from Haaland in truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here