NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
216C1EEA-6FCB-416D-BC87-C20323D4062E.gif

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Forest all over them at the moment. Little bit more quality and they’d be winning this.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think Chelsea's January window will be a lot more interesting than ours (unless of course unstoppable bids come in for Caicedo and Mac)! May be that who they can off-load will be just as important as who they get in - can't help the feeling that there's something 'wrong' somewhere in that club.

.....possibly something nasty in the water at Tottenham too?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Awoniyi is a handful. Bruno looks very miserable. Chelsea haven’t had a second half touch in the Forest box or any shots at all.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Regretting it yet any of you?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They’ll have to take the positives and learn from this, and remember their history

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Taxi for Conte?

The fans had favoured him over the owners, not now.

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/antonio-conte.41217/page-977

He’s got the Mourinho/Poyet trait of forever talking about transfer aspirations. Rather than keeping that in-house and coaching an expensive squad of internationals to greater heights.
I’d be surprised if Conte went. It is shockingly bad at Tottenham right now though. The thought of a trip to Selhurst with the strikes Wednesday is making my stomach turn.

No one on that forum really goes to Spurs by the way. If you want to follow a proper Spurs forum go to Spurs Community. Genuine advice that. Not really user friendly though - https://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?forums/.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here