Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/4/21

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Southampton v Burnley

I know when teams are below us we want a draw but when they are both one point above us do we want a winner?

A draw. All we have to do is beat Manchester United abs we overhaul both of them. Easy! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Southampton v Burnley

I know when teams are below us we want a draw but when they are both one point above us do we want a winner?

Dont really care about this part of it... but I think Burnley are going to give Southampton a good spanking.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Southampton v Burnley

Burnley win I hope today. They will grind out enough points as always and stay up.

I admit I want Southampton to lose every game but I still think they are in big danger. 1 win in their last 12 league games and that was against Sheffield United. Tough run of games coming up and an FA cup semi final to distract them.

Lose today and the locals will be bricking it.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Burnley win I hope today. They will grind out enough points as always and stay up.

I admit I want Southampton to lose every game but I still think they are in big danger. 1 win in their last 12 league games and that was against Sheffield United. Tough run of games coming up and an FA cup semi final to distract them.

Lose today and the locals will be bricking it.

:O:laugh::wink::cool:

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
GOAL - Southampton 0-1 Burnley
Chris Wood (Pen 12 mins)

Dispatched! Chris Wood drills the penalty straight down the middle. That's his 41st goal in the Premier League for Burnley - which ties him with Ashley Barnes as the club's leading scorer in the competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here